Triple Brotha [Striaton Brothers x Reader]

Based on a true story with me and some of my irl friends. I kid you not this happened moments ago. With that said... STORYTIME!!!

You and Chili were hanging out in the bedroom he and his brother s Jared above the resteraunt. You two just finished a rather violent pillow fight and you fell backwards, admitting defeat. Chili let out a proud laugh before flopping back down on the bed with you.

Chili decided to take a bold move. He turned his body and pulled you close to him like a teddy bear. He rested his chin on your head causing you to blink. Wait. What was happening? Chili started snickering as your face started to flush red. You kicked him back.

"Don't do that!"

You were struggling to kick Chili away from you when the door opens. Cilan is standing in the doorway not knowing what to do. You freeze in embarrassment, seeing Cilan stand there. His gaze averts from you and moves to chili. Chili was smirking something awful. Oh no. He has something planned doesn't he?

"LILIPUP PILE!!!

You looked at Cilan fearful. Oh no. He wasn't going to give you a shred of mercy, wasn't he? Cilan walked over to the bed and climbed on calmly. Okay, things were going well. You were so focused on Cilan you hardly noticed Chili laying onto of a third of you. 

Cilan then hopped to your side and grabbed your arm, wrapping the other around you. Oh no! You're trapped by two of the three triplets! Chili on the left, laying on you, and Cilan on the right, embracing you. You squirmed but you had nowhere to go!

You gave up. You surrendered to Cilan and Chili. With a sight from you the two boys gratefully accepted their victory. Chili rolled off of you and started doing the same thing as Cilan. You layed there in between the two brothers. This was kind of nice. You actually felt like you could fall asleep like this!

That's when the door opened again. Cress stood in the doorway, completely shocked of what he Saw. Cilan sat up with a red face while Chili pulled you closer protectively. That was a way different reaction than to Cilan. You rose an eyebrow, confused. Looks like you and Cress are in the same boat in this situation.

"Cilan? Chili? What's going on? Cuddling with (your name) without me?"

Cilan flinched. You did too. Chili just smirked and snuggled into your arm, resting his face in the side of your chest. He seemed pretty content. Cilan laid back down as Cress grabbed a bunch of blankets and pillow sofr the four of you. He threw them over to Cilan who settled them down in all the places that needed them.

When everything was in place Cress grabbed one more pillow and blanket. He walked over to the bed and placed the pillow right behind Chili. He flopped onto of the three of you, on his stomach, causing you and the two other brothers to squeal. Cress smirked in satisfaction and draped the blanket over his back and butt, letting his legs peek out so he can sway them back and forth causally.

"This is awesome!"

Chili exclaimed, hugging you close on the left. Cilan was on the right, wanting to let his brothers get attention from you but secretly craving it for himself. Cress was causally reading a magazine he brought with him, relaxing with his brothers. Chili was right, this was awesome.

"So we're just going to stay here? Like this?"

All three brothers looked up/at you with curious eyes. They all seemed a little sad. As if they were worried you didn't want to spend time with them. Don't get you wrong, you love the boys and would do anything for them! But you just can't believe this is real and not when of your wet dreams come alive. But if course, in those wet dreams they would be screwing you or eachother by now.... don't judge! I know you've thought about it once! Incest loving sinners...

"Well, yeah. Duh."

Chili was the first to reply. He brushed it off like it was no big deal and it was the most obvious thing in the world. Then he pouted and looked down, hiding his face.

"I thought we could."

Cress shrugged, looking back down at his magazine. Of course he wanted to play it cool. He was the calm and collected one after all.

"That is if you want. Please?"

Cilan looked up at you with those baby doll eyes. Wait, that move didnt exist until Kalos... Whatever I can still use that analogy here!

You looked at all three boys. All of them wanted this. They all wanted to spend time with you. All together. You woudlnt have to choose, you could just have a moment like this together. A big, wide, dopey grin spreads over your face and no matter what you do you will never be able to wipe it off.

"Yeah. Let's just stay like this."

And stay like that you shall.

If you said "aww" once raise your hand! Because I know I did writing this! Even though the writing sucks, I think I did a halfway decent job with working with a polynumerous relationship. 

The story of what this was based on: I was with my two friends (let's name them Jax and Kitty) were playing around at Jax's house and we found ourselves in Jax's room trying to hide from her cousin who was staying over. We were asking whos blanket was whos amen trying not to use her brother's or cousin's stuff. That's when someone (I forgot who) had the great idea to flip down on the mattress her cousin was using while they stayed. Then I remember someone shouting dogpile and jumping on. Then the other joined on top. Wait, Jax was on top and I was the first one down because I was the lowest one. We piled blankets and pillows all over us and just stayed like that. We made jokes when people walked in on us. We started talking about real life stuff and deeper meaning stuff Andy just funny stuff when another girl, a family friend of Jax's, showed up. Being the only extrovert there I invited her to the dog pile. Then we made the joke that "whoever walks into the room next is Daddy." Because we were making Daddy jokes. (Story behind that is Jax fangirled over a dude for then first time and I wasn't proud. I said "Auntie Eva is so proud of you!" Then Kitty was like "Auntie!?" So I shot back "what do you want me to say!? Mommy!? Or worse, Daddy!?") then after a good fifteen minutes of lying there and acting like we were drunk on a bottle of liquor, Kitty's little brother walks in so he isn't officially Daddy now. Yeah... but then we had to leave and we gave everybody hugs and it was wonderful. I hope you enjoyed or at least skimmined over this story.

Yeah! So that was that!

I'm stealing from Rainbow again and doing this! Drop a vote uo top for a kiss from one of our lucky triplets and comment here to redeem your prize!

I love you all! Sorry for the abundance and annoying author's notes in this oneshot!

~Eva