Curves and Edges [Sophocles x Reader]

Request one of many from the beloved sailorkitty314. I should shut up and write. XD. STORYTIME!

You were cuddling with your very insecure boyfriend Sophocles. Recently, people have been teasing him and whispering behind his back. They were saying thst a guy like him should never be with a girl like you and that he should date someone "fat" and "ugly" like him. There are MANU things wrong with that.

First of all: That's just offensive to Sophocles and you. You love Sophocles. You happen to have a thing for chubby smol guys and Sophocles was just that. He was sweet and kind and a dork and kind to you. There was nothing more you wanted in a man than him following his dreams and allowing you into his life.

Second of all: that's just offensive to whoever they were referring to. Calling them fat and ugly, whoever they are, is just name calling and rude. For all they know, they aren't really fat. For all they know, that person doesn't exist! Why? Because you're the person Sophocles is dating and you don't think you're too fat. 

AND NOBODY IS UGLY!!! EVERYBODY IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY!!!

You could go on forever but you had a very sad smol boi to comfort. You had him sitting in front of you. Being the taller of the duo, you wraped you're legs around him and helg him in an embrace from behind. You rested your head on his. He sighed.

"(Nickname), why do you dare me? I'm just a fat piece of garbage."

You could make a millionarguemnts against that, but you just gasped. You stood up, letting him go entirely. You walked around and plopped down right in front of your sad boyfriend. You sat on your knees and placed your hands on his shoulders. He lifted his head to look at you, tears leaving his eyes. Oh no! Don't cry baby! Please don't cry!

"You listen to me, Sophocles. I love you more than I love anything or anyone else in the world. I love you more than my own family, my own Pokémon, and myself. You are my entire world and to see you being so sad literally breaks my heart. I can go on forever on reasons that I love you, but I can pretty much boil it down to this: you are awesome because you are yourself Andy you don't care what anyone else thinks. I love you because you are yourself and you treat me better than anyone else. Don't let those jerkwads out there say anything to make you beleive I don't love you with all of my heart. Now come here and give me a hug."

You opened your arms wide, giving him a face of DSTERMINATION! Sophocles let out a sob Andy then lunged into your arms, crying into your shoulder. Hearing his sobs just made a small crack in your heart, but hugs mended it bit by bit. You rubbed comforting circles on his back to help him understand.

Who cares about what you both look like?! It's how you treat eachother and feel about eachother that matters. What matters is that you love him and that he loves you. At the end of the day, that's what keeps stable relationships and marraiges.

You need to teach everyone a lesson later.

I couldn't help myself! Sorry. Oh, and I'm sorry this is don bad and so short. I hope it was enjoyable though!

~Eva