If you Want it - Chapter 2

Chapter Warnings: Kidnapping, Drug Use  

***

Palette's wrists were forcefully tied behind him as he was shoved into a cramped space. 

A car, if the sound of a motor revving and Bridgette's words mean anything.

He tried to maneuver his head to at least remove the scarf from his eyes, but his body refused to cooperate with him, probably because of whatever was on that cloth earlier.

As the drive wore on, Palette could slowly feel the effects of the drug wearing off. His skull was still pounding and he still felt shaky and dizzy, but he felt more in control of his movements.

He would probably only have one shot at escape, so he had to time his actions just right. His opportunity came as the sound of squealing brakes signaled the car's arrival at its destination. Something opened next to his head, and a rough paw grabbed at his jacket to pull him up.

NOW!

Ramming himself forward, Palette's skull collided with something solid, producing a yelp as he fell to the ground with a grunt.

Blinking past the stars in his darkened vision, he tried using his shoulder to pick himself up so he could run. He didn't have a clue where, since he was literally running blind, but he just had to move... that was his priority.

He hadn't even managed to get to his knees before he was pinned to the ground once more, gasping as the wind was knocked out of him.

"What the hell ya doing?! Ya almost let 'im get away!" A new voice growled. His assailant snarled back, "Oh get off my case, he rammed into me!"

There's another one?!

Palette tried screaming out, falling into a coughing fit at the burning, raw sensation in his throat. The skeleton wanted to cry as he was lifted and carried off, feeling completely drained of energy after his failed escape attempt.

Passing what sounded like two doors and a set of stairs, he grunted as he felt himself get pushed into a solid object. His arms were restrained as furry hands retied his wrists onto what he was soon able to identify as the back of a chair. His feet were secured shortly after, leaving him completely immobile.

He wanted to ask what they were planning to do to him, but he was afraid to hear the answer. Before he could even attempt to find the courage to speak, heavy footsteps stomped away and thumped up the stairs.

Just as well, I probably wouldn't have been able to speak properly anyways.

The thumping stopped and a click was heard... then silence as he was left alone, shivering and blindfolded in the chair.

Shifting his wrists only produced pain, the bindings digging into his bones. He was just going to hurt himself if he continued, so he forced himself to relax and think. 

This would be so much easier if my head wasn't throbbing...

For what felt like hours, he muddled through various escape plans... but nothing panned out.

Even if I somehow manage to get out of these restraints, I would still have to fight my way past at least two attackers in an unknown location.

Even without being in a compromised state, Palette was never a fighter. Considering he was already overpowered once, chances are another encounter would end in the same way whether he was caught by surprise or not.

He wasn't sure if it was his headache, his blindness, his lack of energy, or the growing fear that hindered his ability to find a solution, but one thing was clear... he wasn't getting out of this on his own.

---

A click, a door opening, and small tapping noises came down the stairs. An exasperated sigh and arms around his skull announced a female presence.

The scarf was removed to reveal Bridgette.

"Those two really don't know how to treat a guest," she tutted, her hands on her hips and a smile on her face that would make one think she wasn't looking at a kidnapping victim.

She sat down on his lap, rubbing her paw against his left cheek as she pressed herself against his chest. "Don't you worry, I'll make sure to treat you right," she cooed. 

Taking notice of his expression and his attempts to move away from her, she playfully pouted "Oh, don't be like that Palette. I'm doing you a favor, you'll see. You love me, you just don't know it yet... but you'll see my charm eventually, no matter how long it takes you to realize your true feelings for me. We will have our happy ending."

His soul sank and the reality of his situation set in... 

No one will help me here. I'm stuck here, trapped with a crazy dog monster that won't take no for an answer.

Mom, Dad, Goth... someone, please help me. I want to go home...

***

Word Count: 811