Chapter 8

I always knew I was quite beautiful in my own special way but looking at myself in this mirror I can feel my confidence bar hitting its maximum level. I'm a knock out. I admire the beautiful half up hair style allowing my face to be seen and not hidden behind my curly hair. My make up natural yet stunning. I see that the stylist placed me in a mustard yellow maxi dress with a split. I loved that the color complemented my warm undertone complexion. For my shoes I had wedges on my feet quite comfortable I may add.

"I know darling I know. You love it and I love it and Blayze will be struggling to keep his hands to himself."

"More like keeping his dick in his pants." I turn around toward Zoey and Philip the stylist's and laugh. "Oh dear Lord stop it you guys. I'm pretty sure Blayze will have no struggle keeping his hands to himself." This I know for a fact since obviously we are not interested in each other. They mumble a few yeah right and start walking to the door. "We'll check if everyone is ready, stay here." I give them a soft smile and watch them leave closing the door behind them. I continue to examine myself in the mirror. Falling deeper and deeper in love with my look.

I am surely feeling myself in this dress I look jaw dropping. The dress front is wrapped in a cute way letting some type of cleavage to show. I don't have big breast but I'm quite favorable with the size of my breast. I turn sideways to see the dress really compliments my petit figure I'm not that curvy and I'm not tall what so ever but I know how to find clothes that can compliment my figure perfectly. This dress is doing exactly that for sure. My behind is flaunt beautifully causing a smirk to form on my lips. The wedges help make my legs look slim and long too.

 The wedges help make my legs look slim and long too

I hear a knock on the door and Carolina peaks her head into the room

I hear a knock on the door and Carolina peaks her head into the room. "Hey, you ready?" I look back in the mirror sneaking in one more look and advert my attention to Carolina. "I sure am. What do you think?" I do a twirl and Carolina oh's clapping her hands in appreciation.
"I am totally worshipping this look. My God that Zoey and Philip really have outdone themselves."
"I totally agree with you. I believe it's time to capture my beauty." Carolina moves out the way of the doorway and lets me out. "You got that right." We laugh looking at each other and she turns away to look at something that was in front of us. I turn my head in the direction she was looking to see Blayze standing there proudly. I let my eyes roam over him to see that he is wearing dark blue pants with black dress shoes and a simple white dress shirt that isn't button all the way up. The shirt wraps around his body so perfectly, his muscles perfectly on display.