Chapter 20

"Okay Suzette here's dress number three." I force a smile on my face and grab the dress. "The urge to go back and punch that girl in the face is so tempting." I told Athena. Delilah claims it was an accident to spill her devil red wine on me but I know it wasn't. I just gave her a fake strained smile and head out of the party to change...again. However, Blaise was about to attack her but I saw Dan hold her back from the corner of my eye. I wish he did let her go and give that moron a run for her money. Blayze just pulled me away from her good thing he did too because I felt my hand form into a fist. I promise next time she pulls something like this I will make her kiss my fist. I return my attention back to Athena.

"Trust me sweetie I know it was intentional but we aren't going to let that ruin you day okay." Athena helps me zip up the dress and I put on a different pair of heels.

I twist my body in the dress enjoying the little tassels on the dress swinging back and force

I twist my body in the dress enjoying the little tassels on the dress swinging back and force. I'm escorted back to the party and the wedding celebration continues. I get a lot of compliments on my dress and I pose in a couple pictures with the whoever asked. Blayze nods approving at my dress. "This dress looks looks good on you." He rubs his neck nervously. I smile to ease his nervousness. "Thanks. Your mom knows how to make a killer dress." To be honest though I really didn't need his approval of how I looked in the dress. I know I look good without a doubt. However, I will not deny the fact that his compliment made me feel a kind of way that just can't be described.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are about to play a game with the bride and groom. Me and Blayze look at each other questionably wonder why we were not told about such game. "This is called the shoe game. You two will sit over here on this chairs back to back and you each will have a shoe from the other person." Me and Blayze take our seats and hand each other one of our shoes.

"Now I'm going to ask questions and you will raise the shoe up if it's you or the other person." I give an odd look confused at the directions. "Let's have a practice round. Who is more likely to wake up and eat a late night snack?" I raise my shoe up and turn around to see Blayze raising my heel in the air.

"See you guys already got the hang of it. Remember Suzette you can't turn around to see the other persons answer." I smile at the spokes person and I adjust my dress a bit. "Okay here we go. Who is most likely to get in a car crash?" I raise Blayze shoe and the audience laughs. I turn to see Blayze holding my heel up and I smack his shoulder gently. He gives me an amused grin and turns back around. "Who is most likely to go to jail-" I quickly raise Blayze shoe up and apparently Blayze raises my heel. "Hold on you two I'm not down with the question." I laugh with the guest and place my arm down. "Who is most likely to go to jail for murder?" I don't even bother to lie since my family would shout out the answer. I raise my heel in the air and look down ashamed of the fact that people see me as a crazy person. I look up and see Blayze holding my heel up too and I let out a gasp and say, "Blayze! You are supposed to defend me here." He shakes his head no with a cocky smirk on his face. People laugh and stick my tongue out playfully at Blayze. The game continues and we get good laughs from our answers.