Chapter 16

Today I decided to take the kids out today before the wedding. It's currently two in the afternoon and the kids and I are at Times Square shopping and enjoying the tourist spots. We went to the Statue of Liberty, the wax museum, The Hunger Games museum, and Macy's. We are currently exiting the 9/11 memorial museum and heading to the train to take us back to where Blayze chauffeur dropped us off. The twins wanted Blayze to join us but he had to go into work. The twins were very upset till the point that Harmony started to cry.

Blayze told them they would all meet back at the house to make dinner together. Blayze has made really good dishes during the little time we have been living in the house. The kids love his cooking and I'm not going to lie so do I. "Hold each other's hands please. Tyson make sure you keep an eye on the twins." Tyson makes some room between the twins and holds there hands. I'm carrying the baby in a baby carrier on my chest. We enter the congested train and let the train take us to our destination.

As we exit the subway into the busy streets I see Blayze chauffeur waiting for us. We wave him down but a taxi approaches us before the limo could. "Where you heading?" Asked the taxi driver. I smile at him and reply, "Sorry sir but we were not waving to get a taxi we were waving to get our limo driver attention." The man gives me a disgusted look and shouts, "You waisted my time! Dammit!" Before I could reply back he drives off. "Rude much." Grumbled Tyson. "No kidding." I stated just as the limo parks right next to us.

We hope in and I greet Blayze chauffeur. "Thanks again Raiden for picking us up." He smiles through his mirror above him and greeted us. "Hello Miss Morman. I hope your day went as planned." The kids smile big bright smiles and emphasize their 'Yeah'. Tyson was on the phone texting probably Carter and the twins were playing with there new toys that we bought from Macy's.

Genesis starts to cry and I unwrap her out of the carrier and cradle her in my arms. I pull out the baby bag and search for her bottle. Hopefully she is hungry. I pull out her bottle with formula in it and put the tip on her lips. She opens her mouth and closes it shut around the tip of the bottle. She starts to suck and I hold the bottle letting her eat. By the time we made it to the house Genesis had fallen asleep and so had the twins. Raiden and Tyson helps me carry the twins inside. I unlock the door and escort them to the living room.

I see luggage and boxes in the living room and I head to Genesis bedroom confused as to why they're is luggage and boxes in the living room. I put Genesis down in her crib and turn on the baby monitor. I make my way downstairs and head to the kitchen. Blayze was there in the kitchen with an apron. His sleeves were rolled up and his back was towards me. I could see his his back muscles through his white T-shirt that was hugging him in all the right places.

My eyes stop roaming all over him when I hear my name being called. I turn my head to see Blaise, Athena also know as Blayze mother, my mom, and Abigail sitting on the island chairs with plates laid before them. "Hey Suzette! How was the trip with the kids?" I smile at my mom and answer, "It was actually really fun. Everything's went as planned and the kids had so much fun. They are passed out on the couch right now." I feel muscular arms wrap around my petite body. I feel my heart beat accelerate and I arch my head to look up at Blayze.

"Hey babe." He leans down and kisses my lips. I hold in my moan and pull away flushed. "Hey." I breathed. "I'm cooking and I prepared little things for the kids to do in the kitchen to help but you said they are asleep and I don't want to wake them up." Just as Blayze says this the twins come into the kitchen rubbing their eyes and being followed by Tyson and his new friends. "Blayze we are ready to help." Mumbles Harmony while Harry nods his head confirming his sisters comment. Blayze puts on a small smile and I watch his eye twinkle at the sight of the twins.

"Hey kiddos, you could have continued to sleep you know." Harry shakes his violently and protest, "No you said we were going to cook with you. We want to cook with you!"
"Yeah!" Proclaimed Harmony. Blayze puts his hands up in surrender and says, "Alright then let's cook." Blayze leads them to the sink and picks up Harmony. "But first we must wash our hands. We have to be sanitary when we are in the kitchen." I go take a seat next to Abigail and she turns her body towards me and she whispers, "So how you doing? The wedding is in three days." I sigh and say, "I'm good. I just can't wait for it to be over. It's not even a real wedding and these people are stressing me out."