Chapter 33

Mhm, something smells good. I try to turn to my side but something heavy is laying across my stomach. I open one eye and look down to see Blayze arm around my waist. I'm in his dress shirt and he's only in his boxers. Last night comes piling back and I blush from the memory. We didn't do anything much. All we did was kiss and we ended up talking till one of us fell asleep. I take a sniff in his direction and his colon hits my nostrils. Mhm, he smells delicious.

My body was craving more but my brain was telling me hell no. I'm still a virgin and Blayze is so far from virgin. I move his arm and I shake him to wake up. It's Sunday and I'm going to go grocery shopping. Blayze groans in tiredness and his eyes flutter open revealing his blue/green eyes. "Hmm, what's the hurry?" He asks his voice hoarse and sexy. I admire his face and the way he is laying on his stomach with his back exposed for me to see. His back muscles stir up sexual sensations within me and I quickly look away.

I climb down from the bed and he continues to lay there watching me tentatively. I blush at the idea of him seeing how rough looking I look in the morning. Him laying on the bed like that is just too much for my little brain to handle. He's so gorgeous and fit. Every muscle on his shoulders, arms, and back makes me want to pounce on him like a freak. Self-control Suzette. You have dignity! Hold on to your sanity. If he keeps looking at me like that undressed like that I will lose my sanity. I clear my throat and say, "I have things to do Blayze. I have to go grocery shopping and I have homework that is due tomorrow." He says nothing in return but instead, he too climbs out of bed and starts to gather his clothes.

"Okay, I'm off to shower and I'm going to do some work in the office." I nod as my response while checking out his butt in the process. When he exits the room I let out a loud, "Ughh!" I wish I kissed him but it's best that I didn't since my breath probably smells like crap right now. I freshen up and do my usual morning routine. Once I'm done I get dress and make my way to the Genesis room. The moment I reach for her doorknob I hear her screaming and crying on the other side. She's standing, her little hands gripping onto the railing of the crib. Her eyes are watery and big hot tears pour out of her big round gray eyes. "Shh, it's okay baby." I coo as I lift her up from the crib. She patches onto me and she immediately stops crying.

Today I will bath her and get her ready for the day. She giggles when I place her in the warm water filled with bubbles. Once I'm done bathing her I take wrap her up in a towel like a burrito and take her to the bedroom where I will get her dressed. I put some music on from Spotify and Set Fire To The Rain comes on by Adele, my Queen. I start to sing and Genesis breaks out into fits of giggles. She always does that when I'm singing and now that she knows how to clap she claps her hands together.

When I finish dressing her I continue to sing until the song is finished and she lets out a squeal of joy. I laugh at her and she starts to crawl past me to the door. I look behind me to see Blayze gawking at me with his eyes wide his jaw dropped. "Holy crap! I didn't know you could sing like that!" He exclaims shockingly. I shrug not surprised by his reaction. He's not the first to secretly hear me sing. Abigail would have me go with her to a cafe in Georgia that she open mic and she'll convince me to sing every time.

I don't think I'm that great but I know I don't sound like a dying dog for sure. "You have some serious talent. Have you ever thought that you might actually have a career singing?" He asks me while he picks Genesis up from the floor. "Nah, my dad said that being a rock star isn't a career." I tell him while following him out of Genesis room. I go across the hall to my room to grab my purse. "Blayze," I call out and he stops halfway down the aisle with Genesis. "Yeah?" He looks at me and I say, "I'm going to take Genesis shopping with me and Tyson is watching the twins so you can work in peace."

He nods and we continue walking to the kitchen. When I enter the kitchen Maddie is sitting on one of the island stools with distress on her face. "Hey, can I talk to you." I can see her eyes she's been crying and Blayze suggests, "You guys stay here and talk and I'll take Genesis to the office with me." He leaves and I take a seat next to her. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask her to pat her shoulder gently. "Suzette there's something I need you to know." I nod to confirm that I'm listening. He bottom lip starts to quiver and she cries out, "I'm five months pregnant and Damon is obviously the father." I slam my hand on the counter and say, "Skirttt! Crash! I just crashed into a wall of what the fuck. You're pregnant?!" I'm mind blown right now. She shakes her head yes and hushes her voice saying, "We hadn't had sex in over five months and after we had Kaison we didn't have any sex until five months ago. I had feelings for ex from high school and I found out he was getting married to another girl that also attended high school with me. I'm not jealous of her or anything in-fact I don't feel anything for him anymore. I was so hurt and I just couldn't handle the idea that I had lost everything so I got drunk and Damon so happened to be around and we never liked each other. The alcohol and the hate between us turned to sexual tension and we started flirting and one thing led to another. I found out I was pregnant two weeks later. Now I'm pregnant again and five months ago we just did it and I just don't know how to explain it."