Chapter 10

"GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE NOW!" I'm running after Harry trying to get him to put on his clothes. I have a beauty appointment that Blayze set up for me and I'm trying to get there on time. Harmony was downstairs with Tyson and the teens are still here enjoying themselves. Carter introduced them to me saying that they have been friends since middle school. The other guy name is Melvin. The two girls names are Iliana and Nella. They call Nella Nel instead.

I chased Harry all the way downstairs yelling and screaming his name. Blayze went to work today and left me with my parents alone. My parents laugh at me as I try to catch Harry. He runs around the island and we stop. He looks at me and I look at him with anger flaming up inside of me. "I swear you little brat if you run I will whip you do you hear me I will whip you. Now get your butt over here now!"

His eyes widen in fear and he starts to cry running towards my parents. "Suzette calm down." I look down at my mom and put my hand on my hip. "Calm down! Really Mom! I don't have time to calm down I'm running late to my appointment and if you could be so kind and hold this demon child down so I can dress him." Tyson walks into to the kitchen taking in the image before him; me looking like I'm going to kill someone, Harry hanging onto my mother for dear life, my dad smiling like a lunatic at my frustration, and my mother looking up at me sternly.

"Harry listen to Suzette before she spanks you. By the look of her face it looks like she is about to kill somebody."
"You got that right. And that person might be you." I point a finger at Tyson and he puts his hands up in surrender and heads to the fridge. Harry continues to clutch to my mom so she takes the clothes from me and dress him. "You are so lucky that she was in the way because if she wasn't..." I clap my hands together nice and hard to make sure that the sound penetrates through everyone's ear. "You would have gotten it kid. Don't play with me." I turn and head up the stairs to my room. I grab some ripped jeans, black tank top, and some black vans and head out the door with my bag and keys in hand.

I head out yelling over my shoulder goodbye to see that my mom was placing the kids in the car. Tyson was going out to meet up with guys to get their suits so I had to take the kids. I climb into the car to see my dad sitting in the passenger seat. "Dad what are you doing?"
He buckled his seat belt and looks at me. "Me and your mom are coming with you. I want her to get her hair done too." I roll my eyes and start up the car my mom sitting in the back seat.

My dad starts up conversation and we talk during the whole car ride to the city to my hair appointment. We make it to the salon and I step out the car. My dad decide to take the babies to some store while me and my mom go into the salon. They wash my hair and style my curls into a cute hairstyle. She parts my hair and braids on each side of my hair. And then pulls the two braids to the back of head. And she puts cute white flower pins into the braid.

She then starts applying makeup on me and I immediately felt uncomfortable. I can't stand when then the cake up my face. The liquid foundation and contour and stuff just don't call me. Lucky for me she does a brown smokey eye telling me it will bring out my brown eyes. She puts on a nice matte nude lipstick on my lips and puts fake lashes on my lashes. I try to protest but she insisted. She chose natural looking lashes which I guess is better then those over the top fake lashes.

While I sat in the chair waiting for the stylist to be finish I dial Abigail's number. "Hey." I hear a sigh on the other line and my smile drops. "What's wrong?" I ask Abigail worrying about what she was about to tell me. "Suzette my flight got canceled and that means I won't be able to make it to the party tonight." Disappointment washes all over me. I look myself in the mirror and see my frown lower then before. "Abigail I need you here! I don't know what I'm going to do!" My Mom looks over to me questionably but I wave my hand at her not to worry. "I'm so sorry I'll be there tomorrow though." I sigh and we say our goodbyes. I decide to call Blayze and tell him about Abigail. Blayze had Gloria the head maid of the house to prepare a room for Abigail so I needed him to cancel the whole room arrangement.