Chapter 18

"1,2,3,4 Everybody jump!" I start to jump after the DJ yelled out his command to jump. All of us girls were dancing on the dance floor and having a good time. After me and Abigail's emotional moment, we all decided to dance with everyone else at the bottom. Not going to lie I was feeling squished and sweaty from all the bodies giving off heat but I continued to have a good time. Everyone was either drunk or extremely tipsy. As for me, I'm as sober as could be.

After a few moments of dancing and prying off some of the girls off some terrified men, I escort them to the car. "Suzetty my life my joy my hoe...I fucking love you." Slurred Dana. I pat her cheek and push her inside the limo. She tumbles in making a loud thud sound. I roll my eyes at her drunken state and continue to pile up all the girls in the limo. They continue to blast music from the limo and dancing wildly. I stick my head out of the sunroof and let the cool breeze dance through my hair.

I stick my head back down when I hear a loud scream and the sound of someone coughing. Melody was vomiting in the ice bucket while the girls were shrieking from disgust. I crawl over the girls to get to her and hold back her hair. Blaise is still recording all of us acting like a bunch of fools and slurring every word she says. "You are so drunk. But I'm not! But you are." I look at the camera and say, "Blaise you are so drunk." I shake my head laughing and roll down the partition. As soon as I do this Partition by Beyoncé starts to play.

"Hey, how far away are we from the Hall?" I ask our driver. "One hour away Miss." I nod my head as a reply and roll up the partition again. "Driver roll up the partition, please. I don't need you seeing Yonce on her knees." I scream out along with the girls. We continue to sing, more like scream, all the songs that were on the shuffle list. Once we arrived at the Hall everyone stumbles out of the limo and start to walk towards the door.

"Oh shit, I lost my four thousand dollar heel." Burped out, Crystal. I step out holding three heels that the girls left in the limo. "I'm a fairy bitches! Look at me fly!" Screams Nelly right before she jumps off the patio into the bushes. I burst out laughing and the girls join in with me. "Life is not a fairy tale chicas. If you lose your shoe at midnight...hell, it's past midnight....you are drunk. End of discussion." I say still laughing.

"Oh my God yesssss! Keep going!" I turn to my left to see Abigail grinding on one of the pillars. Blaise laughs her phone still in her hand probably still recording. I pull my phone out as well to check the time and I see it's 5:24 am in the morning. "Holy crap it's five in the morning! Good thing the wedding isn't today." I tell Blaise. Blaise is the less drunk person here. Together we guide the girls into the house. We laugh at each other's clumsiness and make our way to the living room. Crystal plops right in front of the glass door and starts laughing. "Why are you laughing?" asks Luna. Crystal points at the glass door and giggles out, "Look, there's this crazy girl laughing." I couldn't control my fits of laughter. "Crystal that's you! Your laughing at your own reflection!" I say laughing still.

"Look how fast time flies!" shouted Abigail amazed as could be. I watch her throw the small clock across the room and I just couldn't help but laugh at her. Eventually, I doze off and so do the girls. The last thing I remember was Melody saying she was going to text Steven and tell him she was going to marry Harry Potter in the tree in the backyard.

I wake up hearing whispers and quiet chuckles. I don't open my eyes and groan. What is all that noise?

Blayze POV

Last night was wild. The boys got so drunk and I pretty much baby them all night. We decided to stay in and have the bachelor party here at the Hall. I was going to drink but I decided not to when Suzette's words about alcohol floated in my mind. I sit up in my bed to see Damon half on the bed and half off the bed. The curtains are off the rail and are on the floor covering what looks like Tyson. Crap. I forgot that Damon and Zac snuck Jonathan and Tyson alcohol last night and had them join in on the celebration. Suzette finds out about this she is going to kill me. I step out of bed and decide to get a bucket of cold water. I throw the water on all the passed out boys on the floor and yell out, "Get the fuck up!" I hear them all groan and watch as they stretch and pull themselves up clutching onto their heads. "What happened last night?" asks Zac. I look at him and smirk. This idiot texted his parents last night and told them he was pregnant. His parents called and I answered the phone and the first thing they said was if he was drunk he screamed out no and they said they know he was because he is a boy. I almost laughed but instead, I smirked and explained the situation. They congratulated me on my wedding and before they hanged up they told me about Zac's hangover food, nachos.