Chapter 47

This is not edited and has some grammar in-corrections and misspelling.

"Genesis is so adorable." Crystal coos. Today is Genesis first birthday party and I and Blayze have gone all out. The theme is ballerinas and we have actual professional ballerinas to perform and take pictures with the guest. I have invited a whole bunch of people and everyone has shown up. I paid for my families ticket just so they can be here. Abigail flew in two days ago and Crystal came with her. Luna and Athena went to pick up her custom made dress designed by Athena and Athena apparently has a surprise for me too. Maddie and Damon are currently in Georgia with their two kids happier than ever. I have invited the Matreekis family, the Adams family, and the Sattire family.

A few moments later, Athena and Luna enter the bedroom with a white rectangle box and lays it on the bed. "She's going to look stunning in this dress. I made sure to pick a color to bring out those gorgeous gray eyes." Athena exclaims, Genesis, is watching something on my IPad while we talk around her.

I can't help but smile at the sight of her. She's grown so much and everything that she's been through makes her a survivor and she doesn't even know it. I would do anything for her without a doubt. "Let's get ready shall we," Athena tells us. Downstairs is covered in pink with large balloons ballet shoes at the front door. Blayze wanted the photo booth to be nothing but different shades of pink and white as the background. The birthday cake is a five-layer pink cake with her name written in cursive in white frosting in the middle of it with ballet shoes on top with a number one gold candle.

Blayze and I decided to go big and I felt the need to go big for Genesis even though I said something small. Blayze had rented glass tables for people to sit at with matching glass chairs. The table is decorated with luxurious glass pink ballet shoes as centerpieces and bundles of blush pink, white, and gold flowers. Candies and pastries are laid out throughout the whole room. We have a large buffet filled with all kinds of food and luxurious goodie bags for the kids and adults.

We take lots of pictures as we dress up Genesis for her big day. As we make our way to the party room we bump into a few of the guest who greets me and Genesis. Athena surprised me with a folder filled with gorgeous colors and designs of dresses. She wants me to help her design her last spring clothing line before she hands off her hard work to Blayze in May. She's almost done and half the dresses have been made. I told her I would be honored and she promised to call me to make an appointment to talk further about the preparations.

I walk throughout the whole house and find many guests scattered throughout our four living rooms. Yes, they're four living rooms in this house Blayze and I are living in and we currently hired more maids to clean the house. Throughout the rest of the party, kids run around and play with the mini rollercoaster, pony rides, and petting zoo that we have for entertainment. The ballerina's we hired to perform for us and the guest and games are played among the adults and children.

This house is so big that I lose track of where certain entertainments are located. Blayze hires a videographer to capture every precious moment of Genesis's big day. A few celebrities are here as well since they are friends of the Wilton's. Kris Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen, and for some apparent reason Oprah and Beyonce are here and I'm keeping my distance from the high classy and popular people here. I don't want to embarrass myself or do anything stupid. As I make my way to the mini bar, I hear my name being called from behind me. When I turn around I see Chrissy Teigen approaching me with a smile. Oh crap! We exchange words and I'm surprised to hear that Athena has been bragging about me with her clients. Apparently, Athena loves to talk about how her son has finally found love and his living life but if only she knew. Chrissy and I take a photo together before heading our separate ways. In happy to say I didn't embarrass myself.