Chapter 11

Blayze POV
I keep my eyes on her heart monitor afraid to blink or even look away scared that once I do her heart will stop. Her face went down from its swollen state. I replay the incident in my head over and over trying to figure out what went wrong. I remember us taking pictures and then we sat down for our meal. We ate then went onto the stage but something catches my eyes. I looked over to see the gang waving their hands and mouthing let's go I just couldn't understand why till I looked at Suzette. She was turning really red and her eyes were swelling up. She kept her face hidden from the crowd.

Everything happened so fast. Tyson yelling to us what was in the food and him dialing 911. Abigail screaming for Benadryl worry plastered all over her face. Her mom in tears and her dad holding the kids back from coming to close to Suzette. She was clutching her chest and I could hear her struggling to breath. Her eyes looked like they were shut her lips were swollen and starting to turn purple.

I remember us running to the car and me driving like a bat out of hell trying to make it to the hospital. I could see that her eyes were beginning to shut even though they were so swollen. She started turning purple from lack of oxygen. I yelled for her to keep her eyes open but she closes them instead. Nurses and doctors rush her away and they kept me out. I went ballistic and I don't even know why. I started yelling and threaten people to give me answers and to let me through so I could be with her. Damon, Steven, Chris, Tyson, and my dad wrestled me down to the ground.

I don't remember much but from I was told I was pushing and punching them off and out of my way. Eventually a doctor came and stuck a needle on my ass to calm me down. Which of course worked. I can't understand why I reacted that way since me and Suzette are pretty much strangers. I know that Suzette has her moments but if she died I really wouldn't be able to live with my self. I've already dealt with enough death I don't need her on that list too.

The memory of us all sitting in the waiting room all concerned and scared for Suzette's life. What if she didn't make it? What if they couldn't save her in time? These questions haunted my mind and nothing I could do or say could make them go away. Chris had pulled me and Abigail aside to speak about Suzette's condition. Apparently Suzette has a bad peanut allergy that is life threatening.

"Why in the hell does she not have a Epi pen?!" I coldly look between Chris and Abigail. "Relax will you." Abigail says and I felt myself getting hot. How dare she say for me to relax! "What do you mean relax! Suzette is fighting for her life and I'm not about to fucking relax!" I spit out coldly. Abigail breaths in through her nose and then out. I turn my body towards the wall and place both hands on my hips. I too breath in and out of my nose frustrated and worried.

"Why doesn't she have a Epi pen Abigail?" Chris asks calmly. "They're expensive as hell and Suzette can't afford them." I turn around when I hear, "Family of Suzette Morman." I practically sprint towards the doctor in full speed. "Is she alright? Is she going to live? You better have down everything to keep her alive I swear to God if she dies I will ruin you!" My father and Tyson pulled me away from the terrified doctor. Good, he should be scared. "Miss Suzette is alive." A rush of relief goes through me and I can hear everyone sighing in relief along with me.

"We were able to get oxygen back into her body and stop the allergy. She is currently being taken to a room to recover and she will be spending the night here. She is not in critical condition but her face and body is still swollen and she still has hives all over her. Other then that she is fine and will live."

Now it's the next day twelve in the afternoon and I'm still waiting for Suzette to wake up. Her oxygen mask has been taken away since she now able to breath on her own. Her swollen stage has passed and her hives have went away. Her lips are still a bit swollen but the swelling around her eyes have went down. I move closer to her and stand next to her bed. Everyone had went home last night and I had stayed. They are coming back around one to bring lunch and to bring me extra clothes. I have security outside of the hospital room in and the outside of the hospital too. It's all over the news of what had happened last night.