Chapter 31

"You are going to your ex-boyfriend house with your husband?" Melody questions me confusion in her voice. Luna says nothing but continues to scan through my formal dresses that still have the tags on them. "Suzette don't you think that's weird. Does Blayze know?" Melody asks me her hands on her hips. "Yes?" I  say but more like question since I'm not too sure if he actually knows.

"Well I mean you should clarify with him about that." Melody recommends. She continues to scan through my clothes as well. "I'll bring it up to him. He got all jelly when he saw me talking to him and he lashed out quite harshly to me too." The girls turn around abruptly and leap towards me. "What?!" Shouts Luna and Melody. "I mean I resolved it and put my foot down but I'm starting to get used to his unnecessary outburst. It's unacceptable but he's trying to work on it. It's not the first time he's done something like that. I had to throw hands on him but it ended with me crying and him feeling really guilty till he-"

"This has happened more than once!" Luna exclaims obviously shocked with what she is hearing. I don't think Blayze told them and I don't think he wants them to know. "Look don't worry about it. Help me find a gorgeous dress for tonight that will get Blayze all excited." Luna raises an eyebrow and smirks, "Hold up. Did I just hear you correctly? It sounds like you want Blayze erected so that you, umm... can do what now?" I feel my cheeks heat up and I turn away as soon as Melody starts pointing at my face and laughing hysterically.

Well, at least she isn't pushing the whole Blayze getting angry and violent awhile back anymore. "How about this dress?" I ask them pulling out a random dress to change the topic. "Yeah, no. One, stop trying to change the topic. Two, that's not sexy enough to get Blayze little man to salute you." More like the BIG man. "So you have seen it!" Yells Luna. Shit! I said that out loud. "Hell yeah, you did! And Luna they're married of course she has seen his microscopic penis." Melody reminds her rolling her eyes. I totally forgot she doesn't know about this whole fake marriage crap.

"Well then choose a dress." I demand. For a whole hour, the girls search for a dress and I while I waited I put on some makeup and fixed my curly hair. I decide to just leave my hair down in its normal curly state and I head back to the closet to see the girls already dressed. "So where's my dress?" I ask them. Luna smiles and motions Melody to receiving something from the corner of the closet. "I found this dress hiding behind that mirror." Melody tells as she retrieves the dress. I take it out of her hand and smile. "Well if you guys think it's worth me trying on I'll try it on. This is the only dress I can try on since we are already rubbing sort of late." As soon as the girls leave the closet for me to change I hear the bedroom door open and the boy's voices boom through the room. I remove my robe and put on my dress. The dress snuggles me just right and it's absolutely beautiful. It's simple too with not too much of my skin being revealed. It's long and is currently dragging on the floor but once I put on some heels it wrong drag so sloppy like right now.

It has off the shoulder sleeves with a sweetheart neckline. I should put on some of that Lush massage bar with glitter in it to make my shoulders and chest shiny and glittery. I put on the heels and admire my self on more time in the mirror. I debate with myself if I should put some jewelry on but I decide against it. The dress is emerald green and is mermaid style, my favorite style. Bang! Bang! Bang! "Suzette we're going to be late if you don't hurry up." I hear Chris say from the other side of the door. I roll my eyes and shout back to him, "I'm ready! I'm coming out!" I make my way to the door and when I step into the room my eyes land on Blayze who is wearing a black suit like the rest of the guys and a black shirt. In fact, everything on him is black and it looks so damn good on him.

He looks dangerous, rough, mysterious, sexy, strong, gorgeous, did I mention sexy. Blayze just stares at me not uttering a single word. At first, I think he hates the dress but I remember Blayze is not the type to just speak what's on his mind at times. "Well, well, well pancakes. You look beautiful." I smile at Chris and thank him for the compliment. I walk past everyone to the bathroom to apply some of that Lush butter. Plah! "Ouch!" I turn around to see Chris rubbing the back of his head and Blayze hands in his pocket glaring at him. "Why did you hit me for?" Questions Chris.