Chapter 49

This is not edited and has some grammar in-corrections and misspelling.

Suzette POV
I enter the house way past 9 a clock. I lost track of time in Barnes and Noble and my phone died. I prepare myself for Blayze to yell at me for not calling him and telling him my whereabouts. Surprisingly, when I entered the house Blayze is in the kitchen cooking. "Blayze?" I nervously speak. He turns his head and I can see the relief in his eyes as they land on me. "Suzette the point of a phone is to communicate with people. I tried calling you and your guards but they told me you demanded that they go home after you stopped at Barnes and Noble. After they told that I knew why you weren't home." Blayze tells me all this in a collected calm voice. I can still hear the concern and annoyance in his voice but I'm happy that he controlled his backlash. I kiss his lips and immediately blush from doing so. "Sorry," I mutter. He shakes his head a bit as if waking up from a trance.

"It's okay. I made you something to eat." He spoke in a soft voice. We don't move from our embrace and the sexual tension is unbearable. I examine his gorgeous facial structure and how his breathing has quicken and how rapid my heart is beating. My gosh, he looks sexy with joggers and a nice tight white t-shirt. His luscious lips mock me as I try to fight the urge to kiss him wildly. I must have self-control. Easier said than I'm afraid. With his hands so low on my back and his manhood pressed against my stomach large and hardening against me is agonizing. "Are you hungry?" He asks me his voice husky and dark. Does he mean literally or sexually because I'm both right now? "Mhm.." is all I can utter from my lips. I'm too scared to open my mouth afraid of what I might say.

"I need you to be more specific." He whispers in a deep and hoarse voice. I look up at him through my lowered lashes. I'm literally being tormented here. "I'm..." Let's have a little more fun. Seeing Blayze so desperate and lustful is turning me on. "I'm hungry for whatever is on that plate over there." I tease and I smirk boastfully as his facial expression becomes aggravated. "Suzette," he groans impatiently as I move away from his embrace and may I add that it took a lot of will power to do so. I make sure to sway my hips more than I usually would in a sexy elegant way. I peak over my shoulder and see him biting his lip as his dilated eyes explore my body head to toe. I look away as he catches me looking at him and I grab my plate of food and a glass of room temperature water. Tonight he made what looks like firecracker chicken. "Blayze, what is this dish called?"

"It's called firecracker chicken." He quickly replies. "Hurry up and eat." He demands as I take a seat one seat away from him at the island.

"Don't rush me I want to savor the taste of the meat." I scold jokingly.

"I know certain meat you would savor more."

I practically choke on my steamed vegetables and chicken as he says this. I take a sip of water from my glass and I catch Blayze biting his bottom lip again and eyeing me with a dark hungry lustful look. I refuse to tell him how his dirt words and dirty talk turns me on. Instead, I say, "That was inappropriate... interesting." I cuss to myself from my lack of control to prevent myself from stuttering. "Inappropriate, huh," Blayze slyly says with a playful grin on his face. 

I say nothing else and continue to eat, my core longing to be touched by Blayze fascinating hands. I don't glance in Blayze direction for a while. I can feel his eyes piercing directly at me as I eat. The sexual tension is still there and it's getting stronger by the second. I quickly speed up my eating pace and once I'm done I gulp down my glass of water. I slam my glass down in the island and gaze right at Blayze to find him still looking at me but deep in thought with a sneaky smile on his face. "What are you thinking about?"

Warning: Mature Content

"I'm thinking about all the naughty things I want to do to you right now."