1:

Aria's POV:

*knock knock*

'Aria, mum said you need to get up now' my younger brother says whilst continually knocking.

I get up and check the time on my phone, it's 8am why are they waking me up so early?

'Give me 5 more minutes' I shout and pull the covers back over my head in hopes to block the knocking out.
'Mummmmmm, she's not waking up' oh my god this boy is such a snake. I force my self to get up as he knocks for the thousandth time.
'Alright! I'm up, you can go away now' I say and the knocking stops. Thank god.
I make my way to my bathroom and wash my face before I head downstairs.

'Look who's decided to wake up' my mum says and I come down stairs.
'Mum it's eight o'clock, why are you expecting me to be up this early?' I ask as I sit down at he breakfast bar.

' I told you yesterday that you have to be up early because we're going to your aunties house.'

I do not recall her mentioning us going to my aunties house yesterday, I love my mum but sometimes I have to agree with what she says just so she can leave me alone. That's probably what happened yesterday.

'Wait what auntie?' I ask.
'You only have one aria, stop being stupid'

'Wait, the one in Manchester?'
'Yes, what other one? We're staying with her for a
week' I literally feel my heart drop to my stomach.

'Okay well what time we leaving?' I ask, standing up from the table.
'We're leaving at 11, so start getting ready.' She says. I nod and walk up stairs.

As soon as I get to my room, I go on my phone.
I haven't been to Manchester since we've moved from there, that was 3 years ago.
Me, my mum and my brother Ryan used to live there along with my dad. I was raised there but my mum and dad divorced and my mum decided to move to London. My brother and I obviously going with her.
When I left Manchester I left all of my mistakes and problems with it. Going back will bring all of the memories back and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.
I lay down on the bed and decide to call my bestfriend, lily.

'Hey girlllll' lily says as she answers the phone.
'Heyy, sooo guess what I just found out.'

'What? Don't make me guess you know I hate when you do that' she sighs through the phone.

'Guess who's going to be back in manny in a couple of hours' I say trying to sound excited.

'Nooooo wayyyyy, no fucking wayyyyy. Your coming? Omg Ari I'm going to cry I haven't seen you in so long omg.' She screams through the phone.

' I know, we can finally catch up, I'll call you when I get there I have to go and get ready and pack' I say

'Okayy, I can't wait to see youuu.' She says and I end the call.

I haven't seen Lily since her and her family came here last Christmas. ( it's now may) me and lily have been friends since we were babies, literally. Most people thought that when my parents split up and we moved here that we'll stop talking but we actually became stronger. Weird I know. She is literally like family to me, and she's the only good thing that's going out of me going back.

I get up and go to the shower to get ready for the day ahead.
God knows how this trip is going to turn out. I just want it over and done with.

Authors note:

Hey guysss, so I decided to write a fanfic on the one and only jlingzzzz.
He wasn't in the chapter but I wanted you guys to know who aria was and a bit about her before I bring Jesse in. He's going to be introduced in the next couple of chapters.
I hope you guys enjoy this book, I'm open to any requests or ideas that you want to happen in this book.

I'm going to try to update 2 chapters a day. I hope you guys liked it!

Amira xx