38:

Ari's PoV:

I get off the train and I'm back in London. I'm back home, well my temporary home anyway. The past weeks have been so hectic I forgot what it feels like to be here. I missed it.

I walk out of the train station and I take out my Uber app and order a cab to the hotel.

The cab comes and we drive in silence, until I get a text message from my old friend Hannah.

* omg. I just heard your back in London! And you never told me?????*

I look at the message and laugh, I literally just got here how does she know?

*hey girllll, yeah I literally just got here*

*where your hotel? I'm meeting you*
I text her the hotel and just as I'm about to put my phone in my pocket my phone starts to ring, it's Craig.
'Hey Ari, did you get here safely?' He says as soon as I answer.
'Hey, yeah I literally just got here. How does everyone know I'm here I haven't told anyone' I'm genuinely confused.

'Don't worry about that, Erm a couple of the boys are down in London already before the rest come down tomorrow. Wanna come and meet them?'

'Yeah sure, text me where and I'll go to the hotel and come meet you guys'

'No it's fine we need to go to the hotel anyway, we'll meet you there' He says and we exchange our byes before I end the call.

Realising that I'm now not going to be able to have time with Hannah, I message her and tell her that I will meet her later, and she replies almost instantly saying it's fine.

Jesse's PoV:

I make my way back to Marcus' house so we can all make our way to go and see Lils together.
I get there and use my my key to open the door.

'Yo, you guys ready?' I say and I walk in and Jadon's ready and Marcus is rushing around looking for something.

'Chill bro we're not in that much of a rush to get there' I say laughing at the sight of him running around like a headless chicken

'He said he lost something very important and he's not telling me what it is so I can't help him look for it' Jadon says confused.

'Erm okay'

'You guys go on without me, I'll be there soon' Marcus says And I shrug, walking out and getting in the car, Jadon getting in shortly after

'So does he know then?' He asks me

'Know what?'

'That you knew lily before you met Ari' my heart stops.

'What? What are you talking about' I ask him

'I remembered after I saw her, you were telling me about her in summer. And then u said how things came to an end' he says

'Jadon, you can't tell anyone'

'Why not? It's fine now cuz she's with Marcus and I and Aria seem to be getting back on track'

'Trust me, it's best you don't say anything, please bro' and he nods his head.

'Fine my lips are sealed' we finally get to Ari's place and I open the door with my set of keys.

'Jesse you came!' Ryan says as I walk in.

'Yeah I told you I would, wheres Lily?' I ask him and he points upstairs.

'Omg your Jadon sancho' I laugh as I hear Ryan get excited about Jadon as I make my way upstairs.