3:

Aria's POV:

I am the first to get to the door, I press on the doorbell and wait for someone to answer.
'Ariaaaaa, my darling I've missed you so much' my auntie says as she opens the door and embraces me into a suffocating hug.
'Hey, auntie a. I've missed you tooo' I say hugging her back.

'Oh, your way too old to be calling me auntie a now. Call me alex' she says and I look at her confused.

'Well ur kids still better call me auntie L.' My mum says walking in and hugging her sister.

'Louise, of course they will. Your old so it suits you.' She says and my mum playfully hitting her on the back of her head. Me and Ryan laugh and walk into the house.
'Ari, Josh is upstairs. He told me to tell you to go up.' She says to me.
'Okay, where will I be staying.' I ask, it's quite a stupid question, it's not like she has a shortage of rooms.
'Pick any room you like darling.' She says and walks off with my mum.
I take my suitcase which isn't too heavy up the stairs. This house is honestly a mansion. I mean it only has 3 floors but it's so big. I go up to the second floor to josh's room and I see a spare room and decide to take that one as it's the closest one and I can't be asked to go any higher.
There's only the room I'm staying in, josh's room another spare room and a bathroom. That barely anyone uses because almost everyone room is an ensuite.
I put my case in my room and go and knock on josh's

'Who is it' josh says.
'Your favourite cousin' I say laughing, I hear him get up and walk towards the door.
'Oh you, I was a bit confused' he says as he opens the door and I hit him.
'Hey! You know that I'm your fav cousin. Don't try and act up.' I say to him.
'I'm joking lil cuz, I've missed you' He says as he hugs me, I hug him back then we go and sit down in his room.

'I haven't seen you in a year. Why didn't you come down at Christmas you mug.' I said as I throw a pillow at him.

'Oh I'm sorry, am I not meant to have a life.' He says
'No your not, not when it comes to seeing me' I say laughing.

'You haven't changed one bit.' He says laughing as well.
'Nope still the same me, born and raised in Manchester.' I say smiling.

'Oooo I'm not sure I think your loosing the accent abit. Became a right Londoner' he says. And I pretend to look hurt.
'Have not!' I reply.

'Have you been out or seen anybody yet?' He asks
'Nope. I've literally just got here dumbass.'

'Let's go into town. Im bored here and we have a lot of catching up to do lil cuz' he says whilst standing up and raffling my hair.

'Okay, and stop calling me lil cuz, I'm literally a year younger then you.' I say scolding him.
'Exactly which makes you one year littler then me which make you my one year littler cuz, which shortens to lil cuz.' He says and smirks proud of what he just stated and makes his way down stairs.

'Fool.' I laugh to myself and follow behind.

We go down stairs and everyone's sitting in the living room, well the main living room.

'Hey little missy.' I say approaching my younger cousin, Alexa.

'Ari, I didn't know you were here.' She says jumping on me.
'Didn't you see me walk in?' I say
'No I was in the garden.' She says
'Ohhh'

'Can you come and play with me, please please, pretty please.' She pleads dragging me to the garden.

'I'll come and play with you after, I'm going to go out with josh into town. Okay?' I say and she nods and skips off outside.

'Auntie a- I mean Alex, me and josh are going to head out into town for a bit. Is that okay?' I ask.

' yeah, that's fine. You guys are adults you don't have to ask me' She says.
'Urm, I AM your mum you know, where's you asking for my permission.' My mum says pretending to be hurt.
'Okay mum. Well can me and josh go out' I say rolling my eyes.
'No' she says
'Well, as Alex says. We Are adults so you can't really stop us' I say smugly.
'Cmon J lets go' I say grabbing josh's hand and leaving before anyone stops us.

'We're taking my car.' He says walking towards the car.
'Well, I didn't bring mine. So we have no other choice.' I say laughing.
'True.' He says and gets in the car. I get in the passenger seat and he drives off.

We're almost there and his phone starts to ring.
His phone is on the dashboard and the name
'M'RASHY' pops up.

'Answer that for me please Ari.' He says as he focuses on the road.

'I pick to phone up from the phone holder and slide to answer the phone .

'Yoo, josh lad. What you up to?' A male voice, That I'm guessing belongs ' M'rashy' answers.

'This isn't josh' I reply.

'Oh, wait who is this then? And why do you have his phone. Have you hurt him? You won't get away with this' he starts to panic and I start laughing.

'Bro, chilll. As much as I would love to hurt him, I can't he's my cousin' I say laughing again and earning a screw from josh.

'Oh, you could've told me sooner' he says sighing relief.
'Yeah I could've, of then I wouldn't have Experienced you getting all panicky. Which was extremely funny btw.' I say calming down from the laughter.

'Oh no, your exactly like josh. I won't be able to cope with two of you' He says laughing

'Yup, excalty the same only I'm a female and have a different name.'

'And that is...' he asks.

'Aria'

'Nice to meet you aria, I'm marcus. I think me and you are going to be good friends' he says

'We shall see.' I say laughing. 'Anyway josh is driving did you need him for anything' I say remembering that he called originally.

'Just wanted to ask if he wanted to meet.'

'We'll were going into town, want to meet us there?' I say to him.
'Yeah sure, see you guys in a bit.' he says.

'Bye new friendddd' I say and end the call.

'You literally can make friends with anyone.'
Josh says and shakes his head in disbelief.

'What can I say, I'm a likeable person.' I say and laugh as we pull into a parking space.
The only past friend I'm looking to meet whilst I'm here is lily. So I might as well make new friends whilst I'm here as I'm not looking to be with my old friends anytime soon.

Authors note.

Sooo, that's the 3rd chapter today.
I think because it's a new book I just want you guys to get to know the family properly and her lifestyle.

And don't worry guys this is a still a Jesse fan fic. It's not a Marcus one but Marcus will still be a very important character in this book and one of the reasons why Aria and Jesse meet.

One more chapter to round off this day then it's the day where she possibly meets Jesse.
Hope you guys like it xx

Amira xx