27:

Jesse's POV:

We get out the car and make our way into the mall and go straight to apple.

'Jess I mean it' she says as we walk in. And I roll my eyes nodding.

'Why don't you go and do some shopping and I'll buy the phone' I say to her.

'No I don't trust you' she says laughing

'Well thanks' I laugh back. 'Okay but if your gonnna stay here you have to promise me that you won't interfere in what I'm doing' I say to her.

'Okay, whatever' she says and I smile knowing she's going to regret it.

'Hi how can I help you' the man behind the apple store says to me as we approach him.

'Hi I want to buy an iPhone 8 please' I say, I could feel the glares that Ari is giving me behind my back.

'Yeah sure, what colour would you like it in?' He asks.

'Black please'

'Alright im going to go and get it' he says and I turn around and face Ari.

'Really? I phone 8. He's gonna have the same phone as me' she says.

'Well do you want a new phone?' I ask her, already knowing what the answer is.

'No. Jess he's gonna lose it' she says to me.

'Then I'll buy him a new one.' I say to her.

'You can't make him believe that life is that easy. He'll become spoilt.' She says.

'No he won't. It's one phone Ari. It doesn't depend on his whole life. Anyway you promised you'll stop interfering ' I say and she sighs and stands next to me.

The man comes back with the phone in his hands.

'That would be £599.00' the man says taking out the card reader. I put my card in and I type in the pin and the man gives me the phone.

'Have a nice day'

'You too' I say and we leave.

Ari's PoV:

' I can't believe you just did that' I say to Jesse.

'It's really not a big deal' he says and carry's on walking. I take his hand and stop him.

'Thank you though, honestly I don't know what I would've done if mum had just left me, because then I would've had to have stayed with dad and then god knows what would have happened if I stayed with dad I-.' Before I know it Jesse'a lips are on mine cutting off my sentence.

'What was that for' I say whilst pulling away.

'Thank You is now banned from you to me, and plus you were going into speaking about your dad and he doesn't need to ruin your day' he says and I smile.

'Thank you' I say smiling.

'I'll let that one slide' he says laughing 'now come on we've got 3 hours before we have to get to the meeting' he says and we make our way back to the car.

'Did you already get a phone contract for him?' I ask as we get into the car and he starts the engine.

'Yeah, it's all sorted don't worry' he says and I nod.

'Where are the apartments that you found?' I ask him.

'They're not to far from mine but not to close neither' he says and I smile happy that he's respecting my decision.

'Okay.' He drives and he stops at the first apartment.

'Jess, this looks way out of my price range' I say to him.

'Yeah, but not out of mine' he says and sigh. Not this again.

We go in and meet the estate agent.

'Hi I'm Charlie, I'm going to be showing you around the apartment today.' He says and I shake his hand along with Jesse and we go in.

Woah. This place is crazy.

The man finishes showing us around and I'm starstruck.

'Jess I can't afford this.' I say to him.

'Ari it's fine I'm covering this months payment and by the time it's the next payment you'll have your journalist job, that will be enough to cover it' he says. There's no point in arguing. What Jesse wants, Jesse gets.

'How much is the first payment' I ask Charlie.

'£500 a week' he says. And my eyes widen.

'Yeah that's fine, when is it okay for them to move in?' Jesse asks.

'You can do it tomorrow. I will be here anyway showing people around so I'll give you the contract and your keys and you can make your first payment ' he says and Jesse nods and we leave.

'We can move your stuff in tomorrow' Jesse says and I nod sitting in the car.

'Are you okay?' He asks me.

'Jesse this is all to much' I say

'It's not Ari, it's fine. If your not going to be staying with me in my house and you have to live somewhere else I'd rather that place be nice, no matte how much it is. I care for you and Ryan. Plus it's the perfect distance for you to still be able to take Ryan to school' He says and I smile at him.

'Btw is it okay if I still pick him up from school some days?' He asks and I nod.

'Yeah just text me when' i say.

'We could just sort out days. I finish training early on Wednesdays and Fridays so then?' He says.

'Wait you mean consistently?'I ask shocked.

'Yeah Ari, I meant it when I said were in the together. Whether we're living together or not'

'Thank you Jess' I say smiling. And he leans in and kisses me. ' your welcome.'

'By the way, I got your car sorted out and it should be coming here on the weekend. I got my friend to drive it back' he says.

'Wait, how did you get the keys.' I say confused.

'I took yours, you should really look after your stuff' he says laughing and I shake my head joining in.

'Appreciate it' I say

'Ahhh your trying not to say thank you' He says.

'It still works doesn't it?' I say smiling.

'Your unbelievable you are.' He says smiling back at me and he finally starts to drive the car.

Authors note:

Hey guys 2 updates in one day! Your welcome😊😘.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! More to come soon.

Vote and comment for a quicker update 💕💕

Amira xx