31:

Ari's PoV:

I wake up in my new apartment, I know what I did to Jesse was wrong but I couldn't have said goodbye to him, it would have hurt me and it would've hurt him. I can't do that to him.

I wake up and I go and make Ryan breakfast before i wake him up.

After I'm done I go and wake him up and tell him to get dressed.

'Jesse's taking me to school' Ryan says bluntly as he sits at the breakfast bar.

'When did he say that to you'

'He texted me, he said he'll let me know when he's downstairs' he says not looking up from him bowl.

'Look ry, I know your angry at me for leaving him like this, but it's the right thing to do I promise. This is the most stable I can get our life's to be until we figure it out' I say to him and he nods.

'I know, but you didn't need to hurt Jesse as well. I was happy living there' he says. Almost as if it was planned Jesse texts him and says he's downstairs.

'Are you picking me up?' He asks and I nod as he grabs his bag and heads for the door.

'Have a good day at school, text me when you get in the car' I say to him and he leaves the house slamming the door behind him.

I sit down on the couch and scroll through my Instagram feed, liking posts and going through dm's. Jesse still hasn't unfollowed me, I'm shocked. I thought that would be the first thing he did.

I sit there for half an hour and then I see Jesse's name pop up on my phone.

'Hi jess' I say as I answer.

'I just called to say i dropped Ryan off' he says

'Jess I-'
*beep beep*

He ends the call on me before I get the chance to apologise. I hope this isn't the end of us, if it is then it's all my fault.

I get another call but it's from a number that's not saved.
I pick it up.

'Hi is this Aria?' The person on the phone says

'Yes, who's speaking' I ask

'Hi I'm Micheal from the sports journalist team, I've heard that your into journalism.' He says
My eyes widen. WHAT?

'Yeah, I'm into joirnalism I used to write blogs and stories before' I say trying to keep my cool.

'Is working for our sports journalist team something you would consider doing?' He asks

'Yes I would love to' I say excited

'Okay that's great, how about you come in for a proper interview. Let's say tomorrow around 4?' Michael says.

'Yes that's perfect, thank you so much'

'See you then' he says before her ends the call.

Omg I might have just bagged myself a job!
One question though how did they know that I was into journalism? I guess will find out tomorrow.

I text Lily to see if she wants to do anything today
Jesse's PoV:

After I drop Ryan off I head straight to Marcus' house. I don't know what it is it just doesn't feel right being in that house without Ari and Ryan.

I pull up at his house and open the door.

'Yo bro where are you' I shout putting the keys back in my pocket.

'Kitchen!' He shouts back as I make my way towards him.

'Hey jess' Lily says standing up from the breakfast bar to hug me

'Hey' I say hugging her back.

'I'm sorry about Ari, I'm sure it will all work out' she says giving me a reassuring look'

'Yeah, hopefully' I say.

'You good bro' Marcus says to me.

Me and him do our handshake and I nod.

'What's the plans for today?' I ask.

'I don't mind bro, btw Jadon says he might come down to Manchester before our game against Spain in Wembley' he says to me.

'Ah I haven't seen him since we last beat them' I say

'Yeah I know he'll probably be staying with me, we can have a couple of days to chill before we go back to training for the match' he says

'Yeah that sounds cool' I say

'Wait sorry who's Jadon?' Lily asks.

'He plays for Dortmund and England, Jadon Sancho'
Marcus explains to her.

'Okayyyy, well I'll meet him when the time comes' she says unbothered and I start laughing.

My phone pings, I take it out my pocket and see it's from Craig.

'Who's that' Marcus asks.

'It's Craig' I say to him

'Oh what's he saying, he good?'

'Yeah, He was just letting me know that Micheal contacted ari' I say shrugging.

'What do you mean?' Lily asks.

'The other day Ari was talking to me about how she wants to get into journalism, based on sports and I contacted Craig and asked him to see if he could find her something' I say

'That's nice' Marcus says

'Yeah, wish I never done it now'

'You don't mean that' Lily says. And I look down, I don't. But it's what I need to tell myself because I lost her.

'Anyways, Ari just texted me I'm gonna go over to her house. I'll see you later babe' Lily says as she kisses Marcus.

'Bye Jess' She says hugging me.

'Tell Ari- wait no never mind' I say

'Are you sure?' She says and I nod, there's no point. What's the point.

Authors note:

Hey guysss, this was a filler chapter because I haven't updated in so long! But I hope you enjoyed it

I'm going to be updating a lot more frequently now because I have more time so be expecting a lot more chapters!

Get votes and comments to 10 for an update tomorrow 🥰

Thank you x

Amira xx