23:

Aria's POV:

Last night me, Jesse and Ryan ended up finishing our food and watching a movie before heading to bed.

I turn around and see that Jesse is still sleeping. I really hope I made the right choice. If this whole situation with the fake girlfriend has taught me anything it's taught me to trust more.

I get up and go to the shower taking my clothes for the day with me.

By the time I come out Jesse sitting up and scrolling through his phone.

'Hey I was wondering where you went' he says as I sit on the bed next to him

'I'm hardly gonna run away Jess' I say laughing.

'Well you could, but you wouldn't because you love me too much' he says and I laugh at him.

'And the cockiness will never fade'

'Nope never' he says jumping out of bed and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

'I'm going to go and make breakfast. Want anything?' He asks and I nod my head and he smiles walking out the door.

Before I go downstairs I reach for my phone. I see a message from Lily.

Lilssss💕: Call me as soon as you wake up!

I go to my contacts and call her, she answers almost immediately.

'Hey, what's up? I saw your message everything okay?' I ask her

'I'm guessing you haven't seen it yet then?' She says

'Seen what?'

'Who's with you right now?' She asks

'Nobody, jess and Ryan are downstairs. Why? Your worrying me' I say

'Put me on loud speaker, I'm going to send you something on WhatsApp' she says and I do that as I hear 2 messages.

I go onto the app and see that Lily sent me two pics.
When I open them my heart drops.

'Ari? You okay?' She says barely above a whisper.

I stay quiet, my heart aching more and more as I look at the picture of Jesse and some girl leave the restaurant and Jesse leaving the girls heart.

'Hello? Ari'

'I-I don't know what to say' I say my voice breaking

'You need to Speak to him about it. This may all be a misunderstanding.' She says

' I bet it's that girl that called his phone. I don't understand why did he lie about it why didn't he just tell me?' I say

'I don't know, all I know is that you need to speak to him about it Ari. Do you want me to come over?' She asks

'No it's okay. Thanks for telling me' I whisper

'No need to thank me. Call me later okay?' She says and I say yeah and end the call.

As soon as I end the call, Ryan opens the door.

'Ari, breakfast is ready' he says and I nod not looking up so he can't see my now tear stained face.

This is so stupid. Why am I crying over someone who don't even see me in that way.

I just hurts. I hate being lied to and I really thought I could trust Jesse, I thought he was different.

I stand up and wipe my face making my way downstairs, trying to figure out how I'm going to approach this situation.

As I walk into the kitchen Jesse has three plates of pancakes laid out on the table. I sit next to Ryan not saying a word.

Jesse sits down and I can feel him trying to make eye contact with me.

'When are you starting training again,Jesse' Ryan asks him.

'I'm back on Tuesday. We have a match soon' he says to him and they start going into depth about the matches that Jesse will be soon playing.

'You okay Ari? You've barely touched your food' he says worry evident in his voice.

'Uh yeah I'm fine' I say still avoiding contact picking at my pancake.

'Urm I'm gonna go to the toilet, excuse me' I say getting up from the table and making my way to the top floor toilet.

I rush in and close the door behind me, dropping to the floor as I'm doing so.

My life is a mess. I'm an eighteen year old with a unstable modelling job. Living in a house with a footballer.

Wow when I say it outloud it doesn't sound like such a mess eh.

But the deeper I go into my life the worse it gets. I'm eighteen years old and I've had a pretty shit life so far. My mum leaves me to look after my brother to go and chase her dream in LA. My dad still beats me just like he did when I was younger. I don't even feel worthy of being a model anymore.

And I share a house with a footballer. A footballer who I feel myself falling in-love with. Yeah I know it's stupid. He doesn't think twice about me. He's at other girls houses and taking them out on dates. Lying to me about seeing them because to him I'm just a lost cause that he is helping.

I sit against the door crying when I hear a knock on the door.

'Ari, it's me please open' i hear Jesse saying.

I stand up and wipe my eyes whilst looking in the mirror.

I lean my head against the door.

'I'm fine jess' I say.

'Just open up, please' He says and I ignore him.

'I'm falling in love with you too' He says. And my heart sinks for the tenth time today. God please tell me I didn't say all that out loud.

'Yeah, you kinda said it all outloud' he says laughing slightly.
Oh god.

'Ari, you got it all wrong. Your the strongest eighteen year old I know, and your the most beautiful model I have ever meet. And about that footballer you live with, He can be quiet the idiot and make amends out of things sometimes, but I know that he I mad about you. Ari you got it all wrong. Please just stop crying and open the door.'

I find my self opening the door and as soon as Jesse sees me he pulls me into a hug.

'I'm so sorry' I say.

'There's nothing to be sorry for' he whispers rubbing my back.

It's like we move forward, take ten steps back just to take twenty steps forward.

Hey guys!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to those who wanted more drama😂 hopefully things will go more smoothly from here... or not

I will be updating soon! Sorry for the wait I hope it was worth it.

Vote and comment for a quicker update! 💕. ( as much as you think they don't, comments motivate me to make the chapters better for you guys!❤️)

Thank you so much for 17K In such little time❤️😭

Amira xx