14:

*2dayslater- Monday*

Aria's PoV:

One more week left here before we leave back for London on Sunday. I feel like I've been here forever, I haven't seen Lily, Jesse or Marcus these past couple of days as I decided to just spend my time with my family.
Eventhough I haven't seen Jess since our date, he still texts and calls me whenever he has the time. It's like we get stronger by the day, every time I speak to him I feel myself liking him even more.

I get out of bed and make my way downstairs.

'Hey, you want breakfast?' My auntie asks as I sit at the table.

'No I'm okay, when is Steven back?' I ask as my uncle went away on some business trip.

'He's coming back before you guys leave' she says as she sits down. My mum walks in.

'Not long until we're back to normal life in London.' I say faking a smile. I know I didn't want to come here but now I don't want to leave, I have reconnected with Lily, and I've made two amazing new friends. One of which I could see being more.

'Ummm yeah about that' my mum says looking at me.

'What?' I say to her.

'Well your auntie has decided that they're going to move to LA' my mum says and my auntie claps her hands in excitement.

'OMG! I'm so happy for you' i say to my auntie.

'But I'm moving there with her.' My mum says. WHAT?

'Mum we cant just up and move our life to LA, we've already done that from here to London. And now you want to go to La' I say getting angry, how long has she known about this.

'Ari baby, you and Ryan are staying here with you dad. That's why we came to see your auntie, I wanted you guys to get used to Manchester again before I leave.'

'are you serious. Mum I'm 18! I'm not a kid you should've spoken to me about this'

'I know baby but when I'm settled over there you and Ryan can come over. It will be nice to spend time with your dad again' she says. She has absolutely no clue. I can't hear this anymore, I get up and run upstairs and change into jeans and a top and try to call Lily.
I get sent straight to voicemail. I could call Marcus but he doesn't know about my whole situation so I decide to call Jesse. He picks up after 3rings, and as soon as I hear his voice I start crying.

'Ari? What's wrong. Has someone hurt you was it your dad or that bastard Liam? I swear to god-'
He says as he starts jumping to conclusions.
'I just need someone to speak to' I say trying to stop myself from crying anymore. How could my mum be so selfish?
'Okay, I'm coming to pick you up. I'll be there in five.' jesse says and he ends the call. I wipe my face and make my way downstairs.

'You okay?' Josh says to me.

'Did you know?'

'Yeah but-'

'No save it josh I don't want to hear the excuses' I say cutting him off before he could say anymore.

I see my mum walk towards me.

'Ari where you going, we need to talk about' she says touching my arm.

'Don't touch me, there's nothing to talk about. Your leaving us with a monster to go and Pursue your career in La. you made it all perfectly clear.

My phone pings with a text and it's Jesse saying that he's outside. My mum tries to act speak but I ignore her and I open the door and I see Jesse out the car and making his way towards me, he embraces me in his arms resting his head on top of mine as I cry into him chest. He makes me feel safe.

After what felt like 10minutes we get into the car and we drive back to Jesse's house.

'Right you gonna tell me what happened?' Jesse says as we walks into the living room and hands me a bottle of water.

'I-it's nothing I just needed to get out of that house' I say to him.

'I don't see you for 2 days since our date and when I do see you your in tears. Something clearly happened' he says resting his hand on my knee.
Why does he care?

'My mum told me we're not moving back to London and that she's going to La' I say to him.

'What? Your moving to La. I mean don't get me wrong I will miss you and we just started whatever it is that's going between us but that's an amazing opportunity' he says to me.

'Yeah but I'm not going with her and neither is Ry' o say and a another tear drops down my cheek.

'What? You staying with your auntie then?' He asks and I shake my head.
'She's going aswell'

'So where u staying- no don't even' He says as he realises the only option left.

'Yep, she expects me and Ryan to move in with my dad next Sunday'

'No fucking way, does she know what he's done to you?' He says looking angry.

'I don't know Jess. I try to push what happened all those years ago as far back in my head as I can. I don't like thinking of it.' I say to him

'So what you gonna do' he asks.

'I guess I'm gonna have to put up with him until I find a flat' I say

'No way, your not going anywhere near him alone. Let alone live with him' he says getting angry

'What am I supposed to do then?' I ask

'You can stay here until you find a place.' He says calming down.

'I can't Jess, I can't leave Ryan with him alone'

'Then he can stay too' He says without hesitation.
What?

Authors NOTE:

Plot twistttttt!

What do you think about what Ari's mum is doing? And do you think Aria would take Jesse up on his offer. Or do you think it's too soon?

The next chapter will be based on the same day! Hope you enjoyed it💕💕

Amira xx