10:

Jesse's POV:

I drive straight from Aria's to Marcus' house.
I knock on the door
'Yo bro.' He says as he opens the door and let's me in.
'Yo, did you just wake up?' I ask him.

'Yeah.what time is it.' He asks rubbing his eyes as we sit on the sofa.
'It's 11 something bro.' I reply

'Why are you here so early' he asks me again.

'Well, I had to drop aria off early so I decided that as I was coming here later anyways I might aswell just come here now instead of going home then coming here' I reply to him.

'Oooo yeah I saw that pic you posted. Of you two. Soooo aria stayed the night yeah' he says wiggling his eyebrows. This fool.

'Yeah, but don't be getting any ideas. She literally fell asleep and I took her to the guest room and went to bed myself.' I say.

'Hmmm sure' he laughs.

'Shut up your the one who's in loveeee' I say laughing with him.

'Shut up, I am not.'

'Ooo I'm Marcus and I'm in love with a girl called lily who I met yesterday hmmmmm' I say annoying him

'You really need to stop doing that it's ridiculous' he says laughing.

'Soooo what do you think of her then' I ask him.

'She's really nice. She's just like aria, but we connect on a different level.' He says smiling.

'You know we kissed.' He says

'Woiiiiii, your grafting more then me' I say laughing.

'You should make your move on Aria you know.' He says.
' I don't know, I mean I like her don't get me wrong and she's fucking beautiful. But she doesn't even live here. I couldn't deal with a long distance relationship' I say to him.

'Yeah I get you bro. But if you really wanted to you'd make it work.' He says and I know it's true.

'You know she's 18' I say to him
'Yeah I know. It's not that deep. Maybe it will be better for you. You guys are growing in your lifes at different times' he says and I never actually saw it that way.

'Yeah, I don't have a problem with it, I'm just thinking about what the press will say about it.'

'Bro don't care about what everyone else thinks. It's about you and your happiness. I haven't seen you this happy in a long time bro, put yourself first for a change.' He says to me.

His phone starts to ring and he answers it straight away.

'Morningg...ummm yeah. No I'm with Jesse now....you can come over if you like... oh okay, I'll see you another time then... haha okay bye' he finishes the convo and ends the call smiling.

'I'm guessing that was lily' I say to him

'Yup, she said she was going to come over but her mum need her help with something.'

'Aria said yes to going on a date with me. I really want to make it special. She deserves it' I say to Marcus.

'I'm sure you'll think of something. I need to come up with something myself. I haven't even asked lily yet.'
'But your already kissing her' I say laughing

'You got to do what you got to do' he laughs aswell.

Aria's POV:

I go down stairs after chilling in my room for a bit.

'You know you came here to spend time with your auntie and your family. Not to run off with footballers and sleep' my mum says as I come down stairs. I laugh at her statement as it sound crazy but that literally is what I've been doing.

'Well I'm here now.' I say.
I go into the play room and I see Ryan and Alexa playing.

'Hey Ari' Alexa says as I sit on the floor with them.
'Hey guys'
'Ari, Ryan said you have two boyfriends who are footballers' Alexa says looking up at me. Aw the innocence.

'She does! I met them both!' Ryan says.

'They're not my boyfriends Ry, were just friends' I say to him
'See told you' Alexa says and sticks her tongue out at him. I laugh at them as they remind me of when me and josh were younger.

'Ari, have you asked mum about me seeing daddy?' Ryan asks me
'No not yet, I'll ask her later okay?'

'Okay, thank you' He says and I stand up and decide to go to josh's room.

I knock on the door and he tells me to come in.

'You okay?' I ask him as I walk in.

'Yeah I'm cool. I'm just so tired' he says laying down.

'Same.' I say laying down on the end on the bed.

'Ari be-careful please' josh says leaning on his arms to look at me and I do the same

'With Jesse. Like he's my mate and he's a great lad but He didn't treat his ex that great And I don't want him to do the same to you' he says to me.

'It's okay josh. I can handle myself.' I say smiling at him.

'I know I just don't want you to get hurt again.' She says smiling sympathetically

I lay back down and think about what josh said. I know he's being protective of me but what if Jesse is like liam. Or worse?

Authors note:

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!💕

I'm updating again later on today.

Thank you so much for 900+ views in 2 days!😭😭❤️

Amira xx