29:

Jesse's PoV:

I wake up with Ari still in my arms.
It's gonna be hard letting her go, but it's not for good.

I get up trying not to wake her and make my way to Ryan's room to wake him up for school.

I knock on the door and I open it.

'Ry, get up and get ready mate. It's 8:30' I say which means we only have half an hour to get ready and get to his school.

'What do you mean? It's Saturday.' He says sitting up whilst rubbing his eyes.
'Sorry to break it to you but it's wednesday. Hurry up and get ready so we can go I don't want you to be late' I say to him and I leave to go and get ready for training.

I enter the room and I see Ari still sleeping.

I go in the shower and get dressed. I already have my clothes at training.
I get my keys and make my way downstairs, I see Ryan already in the kitchen eating breakfast.

'Woah, you got ready fast' I say laughing.

'I don't wanna leave jess' he says looking up from his bowl.

'I know, but you'll be back soon. This isn't permanent. This is your home no matter what and you are always welcome here' I say to him.

'What if they hit me again' he says as his eyes tear him.

'Morning' I hear Ari say as she comes down the stairs. And we both look at her.

'What's wrong?' She says rushing to Ryan as she sees him now crying.

'He was telling me that he was scared that They'll hit him again.' I say and Ari hugs him.

'But... they won't and if they do all you got to do is call me' I say to him and he looks at me confused and I see Ari start to smile.

'What do you mean? How will I be able to call you? I don't even have a phone and it's not like I could go to the office and call you from the phone because I don't know your number and if I have to memorise-.'

'Chill' I say to him as he starts to panic.
'You will be able to call me' I say and I go to the living room and get the phone I bought for him yesterday.

'I still don't understand' he says as I walk back in.

'Maybe this will clear things up' I say to him.

And he looks even more confused.

'Who's this for?'

'Ummm I don't know...you' I say laughing.

'No way! You got me an iPhone 8!' He says looking shocked. He runs up to me and hugs me.

' thank you Jesse, your the best' he says whilst hugging me.

'Your welcome. But now you will be able to call me whenever you want and plus I'll still be picking you up some days' I say to him and he smiles at me.

'Ry why don't you leave it here and I'll set it up for you whilst your at school and you'll have it ready when you come back' Aria says to him and he nods.

'Alright we better get going' I say and he gets his bag for school and we both hug Aria and we leave and get in the car.

'What you doing today?' Ryan says to me as I start to drive

'I'm going training, we have a match soon' I say to him.

'Can I come?' He says

'To the match. Or training?' I ask him.

'To the match.' He says to me.

'Yeah I get get you guys to come' I say to him and he smiles at me.

'One day I want to play like you' he says.

'You'll play better then me' I say to him and we pull up at the school and he gets out.

'Have a good day at school. Im not sure if me or Ari are picking you up but one of us will be there' I say to him and he nods and runs off.

'Wait!' He says running back.

'What's up?' I ask him.

'Are we moving today or tomorrow?' He asks me.

'I don't know, I think Ari said tomorrow but I'm not sure it might be today' I say to him and he nods and runs off again.

I make my way to training.

I put my phone on the car holder and connect to Bluetooth on the car and call Marcus.

'Yo' He says as he answers.

'Yo, I'm on my way to training now' I say to him.

'Training don't start until 9 and it's 8:30.' He says.

'Yeah what's your point?' I say laughing.

'I don't even know, I'm tired' he says laughing aswell.

'Well you better wake up, we got a hard game coming up' I say to him

'Yeah I know. Did you sort everything out with Ari?' He asks.

'You could say that. I mean we're still working on this me and her thing but she's still moving out.'

'When's she leaving'

'Either today or tomorrow.' I say to him.

'Alright well I'll see you at training. Maybe this week training and the match will distract you whilst things settle' he says and I nod my head then realise he can't see me.

'Yeah, I'll see you in a bit' I say and end the call.

I go to my Spotify playlist and play 'life goes on' by lil baby.

Another distraction...

Authors note:

Hey guyssss, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment and vote for more updates!❤️❤️

Chapter 30 coming soon x

Amira xx