30:

Jesse's PoV:

We somehow finished training early today, considering we have a game soon.

'When's our game again?' I ask Marcus.

'I'm 2 weeks' He says.

'Ah it's coming quick'

'Yeah I know, but we're prepared I'm not worried about that' he says and I nod.

'Wanna come chill at mine for a bit?' He says

'Yeah cool' I say and I get in my car and he gets in his and we both drive to his house.

We get there at the same time and he goes to open the door.

'By the way, Lily's here' He says.

'Alright' I say and I walk in.

'Hey babyyy' Lily says as Marcus approaches her.
Must be nice.

'Jess! I haven't seen you in so long' she says hugging me.

'You alright Lils' I say hugging her back.

'You better have fixed up, last time I saw you, you weren't in my good books' she says giving me the serious eyes.

'Yeah, I have. It was all a miss understanding' I say and she nods.

We all sit down in the living room.

'You staying for dinner' Marcus asks me

'Nah, I have to go soon I have to pick up ryan' I say and lily looks down.

'What?' I ask her

'Nothing, erm I'm gonna go upstairs to change I'll be back' she says and she runs off.

'What's up with her' i ask Marcus.

'I don't know bro' he says looking just as confused as I did.

Marcus' PoV:

The way lily just acted was well strange.
I feel like she knows something and she's not telling me. But if it's got something to do with Jess she should tell me, he's like a brother to me and she's meant to be my girlfriend. There's not meant to be any secrets between us.

I go upstairs and I hear lily arguing with someone on the phone.

I lean against the door to hear what she's saying.

'Ari! You can't do that to him. You'll break his heart. What happened to you two still being together' she says.
What?

'And you think picking Ryan up from school and moving in before Jesse has a chance to say bye is a good thing?' She asks.

No...

'I don't know what happened to you Ari,' I walk in and lily looks at me.

'I'll call you later' she says and ends the call.

'He's gonna be so sad' I say and lily nods.

'Do you heard everything then?' She asks and I nod.

'I'm gonna have to tell him.' I say

'Yeah I know. I don't know why Ari is doing this.'

'I thought she was still gonna make things work' I say confused.

'Yeah but she's saying they need time apart before they try anything'

'Is she cutting him off all contact with Ryan?' I ask.

'No, she just doesn't want to see him for a bit. She said he can still take Ryan to school and call him. He just has to go downstairs to meet him, until she's ready' she says.

'I mean it's understandable, maybe it will be better?' I say and she shrugs.

I pull her in for a hug.

'I don't know, I just feel like Ari has been through so much that now she just pushes everyone away. It's hard, I'm meant to be her bestfriend. I don't know what to do Marcus.' She says

'All you can do it be there for her, both of us. Until she gets through it. Now I got to go and help my other bestfriend and break the news to him' I says don we both stand up and go downstairs.

'You guys took your time' Jesse says as we come down.

'Yeah um jess I need to speak to you about something' I say to him as I sit down.

' make it quick because I have to be at Ryan's school soon' he says and I look down.

'Yeah well it's about that'

'What do you mean? Is he okay?' He says standing up.

'Jess sit down, he's fine. It's just..'

'Just what?'

'Aria um... she's already picked him up' I say to him.

'Why?'

'Because she's already moved into her fault and she doesn't want to see you for a bit.'

'What? I don't understand. So she's stopping me from seeing ryan?' He asks.

'No. She said you can still see him and pick him up. She just needs a break from you before you guys decide to start anything again' Lily says.

'Um I'm gonna go' He says and stands up and walks out the door.

'Jess!' I say standing up. And he gets in his car and speeds off.

I look at lily.

'He'll be fine' she says and I nod.

Jesse's PoV:

How could she do that. How could she be so bitchy. And to think that she wasn't even going to tell me as well. That's even worse.

I get in the car and drive to the house. I don't believe she's already gone, she wouldn't do that to me.

When I get there I rush inside and I run upstairs to Ryan's room and everything's gone.
I go to our room and she has taken all of her stuff.

She really just up and left.
I take out my phone and call her.
She doesn't answer.

I call her, again and again and again and still no answer.

I would call Ryan but I don't want to worry him.
I text her and I say

'just let me know when I'm picking and taking Ryan to school'

And she replies.

'Wednesdays and Friday's .' Wow she's really thought all this out and can't even pick up the phone and call me.

I don't know how to feel.
Do I even want to be with her anymore? I never knew she could be so spiteful.

Authors note.

Damnnnn.
Ari really just up and left Jesse like that.

How do you guys feel about what she did? Do you think she was right to do what she did?

Hope you guys liked this chapter! More to come.

Thank you guys so much for 28k readsss!!!!

Comment and vote for a quicker update😘

Amira xx