35:

*week later*

Aria's POV:

It's been a week since I've seen Jesse, well face to face anyway, he came to pick up and drop Ryan off to school a couple of times but he's been hardcore avoiding me.

I'm going to meet Craig today so I can get prepared with the interviewing the england team.

'Hey, what time are you leaving, am I going to see Jesse before he leaves?' Ryan asks me coming into my room.

'I'm leaving at one, Lily's going to come here and I don't think Jesse's leaving until a couple of days he's here with his friends until they come to Wembley to start training' I say to him.

'It's not fair you get to go back home and I don't' He says to me.

'I know and I'm sorry, next time I have a job there I'll bring you with me' I say to him and he nods.

Jesse's POV:

It's 12:00 and I'm at Marcus' house, we're all here waiting for Jadon to arrive.

'What times he coming beans' I ask rashford.

'Around 12:30' He says and I nod.

'Ain't you gonna say bye to Ari?' He asks

'No, why we're gonna see her there in a few days, The less I see her the better' I say and lily gives me evil eyes.

'Well I bet that by two weeks when you guys are back, you'll be talking again' she says

'Alright, how much you betting me' I say laughing.

' £200' She says.

'Alright, you better have the prepared when I come back.' I say to her and she rolls her eyes.

'Where's this friend of yours, I'm gonna have to leave soon' she says.

The door bell goes off.

'That was proper weird' Marcus says going to answer it and we laugh.

'Yo bro, what you saying' he says hugging Jadon as he walks in with a small suitcase.

'You alright jess' He says coming to me and we do our handshake.

'Jadon, this is my girl Lily' he says introducing them.

'Well he says his girl, but he actually hasn't found the balls to ask me yet' she says laughing.

'Nice to meet you, Marcus what you doing man. You better hurry up before someone else claims her' he says laughing.

That's exactly what I said' I say laughing aswell

'Oh shut it' Marcus says joining in

'Alright , well I'm gonna go and start my nanny McPhee duties. I'll see you guys soon' she says hugging all of us and then leaves.

'She seems nice' Jadon says as he sits down.

'Yeah she is' Marcus says smiling.

'Well she's got this one whipped' he says to me and we both laugh.

'Shut up, it's this one that's whipped' he says pointing to me.

'Yeah let's not talk about that one' I say changing the subject.

'Where's Louie?' He asks.

'He's on holiday, without me the snake'

'Oh alright'.

Ari's POV:

I hear a knock on the door and I go to open it knowing that it is lily.

'Hey girl, sorry I was late, there was so much traffic and the Uber driver was going some weird way' she says annoyed.

'It's fine, the keys to the house and car are there' I say pointing to my house and car keys. 'But I really need to get going' I say hugging her and Ryan.

'I love you be good for Lily yeah, just because I'm not here doesn't mean you can't call me' I say and he nods.

'And Lils I'll see you soon' I'll say hugging her.

'Have fun, ahhh my bestfriends doing her favourite job' she says and I start laughing.

'You can bring Jesse and Marcus here I don't mind' I say to her.

'You sure?' And I nod.

Just as I'm about to leave I get a text message.

Craig:
There's no trains running from Manchester to london, they've all been delayed, I hope your not already at the train station!😂.

Me:
I was literally about to leave, thanks for telling me!

Craig:
It's fine, just means we have to rush things a little bit when you come tomorrow.

Me:
Well I'll see you then!

I turn my phone off and put it in my pocket.

'Wait what you doing' Lily asks me as I drag the suitcases to the side.

'There are no more trains running to go Manchester to london, so I'm gonna have to stay another day' I say to her.

'That's so annoying' she says.

'What that I'm staying or that the trains are delayed?' I say laughing.

'Delayed trains you mug' she laughs as well.

'Anyways, I'm gonna just stay here today because there's no point in me going back home and lunging a suitcase' she says and I nod.

'I'm gonna go and get my stuff from my house, I left a few bits.' She says and I nod. I go back upstairs and I see Ryan.

'What what are you doing here' Ryan asks looking confused.

'The trains got delayed, so I'm staying for another day' and he nods.

'Don't look so upset' I say laughing.

'I'm not' he says hugging me. There's a knock on the door.

'I'll be back up, let me just see who that is' he nods and I go downstairs.

Who could it be? Lily just left.

I go downstairs and open the door, I see who it is and I close it straight away.

It can't be. No how does he know I'm here?

Authors note!

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Who do you think it is??

You guys will find out who it is soon, but I wanna see your guesses😂💕.

Thank you for the votes and comments!

Vote and comment for quicker updates.

Amira xx