8:

Jesse's PoV:

Aria and Lily have been here for about 2 hours and it's like we've all always been friends.
I can already tell that Marcus is gravitating towards Lily. He's smitten, he keeps looking at her what ever chance he gets.

'We should head in, it's getting abit cold outside.' I say and we all go inside.

'Movie?' Trent suggests.

'Yeah, sure. That okay with you girls?' I ask looking at them.

'Yeah that's fine with me.' Lily says.

'Yeah same' aria agrees and we all go and sit in the living room.

I sit down and aria sits next to me, with Marcus on the other side to her and then lily next to him with Paul on her other side. Dele and Trent sit on the individual chairs.

'What movie we watching guys?' I ask looking up at them.

'Let's watch finders keepers dele says and nobody says anything. I put the purge on and we all sit and watch it.

-

Throughout that movie, Aria was getting so scared that she was hugging me and burying her head into my chest at the scary parts. I mean I'm not complaining, I'm not going to lie I was quite scared myself. But I wasn't going to let her know that.
The movie finished and Aria jumps up and turns the lights on. me and the boys start laughing.

'Ummm well that was a good movie' she says as she sits back down next to me.

'You didn't see half of it, you kept closing your eyes' I say laughing.

'I did not, stop lying' she says playfully hitting and and I laugh.

'Aria, I have to go my mum just messaged me.' Lily says standing up.

'Is everything okay? Want me to come with you' Aria says. And my heart sinks a little. I really like being with Aria, she lifts my spirits up. But I'm not going to make her stay when her friend needs her.

'No it's fine, you stay here. I'll call and Uber home.' She says and Aria gets up to hugs her. I can't help but feel abit happy.

'I'll drop you home.' Marcus says and stands up.
'Are you sure you don't have to' Lily says.
Marcus insists that he takes her and lily gives in and she says bye to everyone, whilst exchanging numbers and social media's with us all and they leave.

'Wanna watch another movie guys?' I say and the boys and Aria.

'I should get going as well' Paul says standing up. We say goodbye and he leaves.

Trent and dele say they're going to stay for a bit so we decide to get to know a bit more about eachother. Well when we say eachother we mean Aria.

'How old are you guys' Aria says looking at us.

'Well im 22, Trent here is 19 and this old grandad is 25' dele says patting my shoulder.

Aria's eyes widen.
'What about you' Trent asks.

'I'm 18.' She says and looks straight at me.
She's probably thinking that I care about the age difference. But I've only known aria for a day and I really am starting to like her. I don't care about her age it's her that matters, I just hope it's not a problem for her.

Aria's PoV:
I gulp as I hear how old Jesse is. I mean it's 7 years difference. I don't really mind, I mean Liam was 5 years older then me but Jesse's a famous football player he's not going to want to be with an 18 year old girl. There's no point in letting myself fall for him if my age is going to be a problem for him.

'So Aria, do you have a boyfriend?' Trent says changing the subject.
I laugh at the bluntness and reply.

'Nope I dont' I say and the boys look shocked.

'How can someone like you not have a boyfriend.wow.' Dele says laughing.

I shake it off and answer the rest of the questions.
'Do you have a crazy ex then' Jesse asks.

'Urmmm well you could say that.' I say.

'What happened?' Trent asked me.

'It's a long Story. He's not crazy as such, he's just a dickhead.' I say replying to him.

'How what did he do?'

'Well he cheated on me with my bestfriend literally before I moved to London.' I say looking up at them and once again they look shocked.

'Wait Lily?' Dele asks in disbelief.

'No, Lily would never do that to me. It was another one of my best friends chloe. Me her and Lily used to be really close at the time but we haven't spoken since what when I'm between her and Liam.'
I say to them.

'Well Liam's am idiot. I could never cheat on someone, especially if that someone's you' Jesse says looking deep into his eyes. I get lost into his eyes as he smiles at me reassuringly. It's weird how I just met him but I feel like there's something there with us.

'Okay, lets get on with the questions.' Dele says and I mouth a thank you to him for changing the subject and he just smiles.

An hour later, Trent and Dele decide to leave as it's 9pm and they have to head back to their cities tomorrow. We change numbers and social media before they leave. We say bye and it's just me and Jesse left.

'I'm guessing, Marcus isn't coming back.' Jesse says as we sit down.

'Well it is late. Don't you guys have training tomorrow?' I ask him.

'Nope, we have a day off. Me and Marcus were going to spend it together but he's probably going to ditch me to do soemthing with Lily' he says laughing.

'It's fine if they ditch us, we'll just do something together' I say as we sit back down onto the couch and I lay on his chest.

'Your really beautiful you know that.' Jesse says, I look up at him and smile.

'Thank You. But I don't feel it' I say honestly.

'Why not?'

'If I'm so beautiful then why did he cheat on me?' I say, a tear falls down onto my cheek. Jesse life's my chin up for me to look at him.

'Hey, like I said he was an idiot for cheating on you. No man that knows what's good for him would cheat on a girl like you. Your beautiful do you hear me? And I'm going to make it a mission of mine to make you see that.' He says as he wipes my tears away. I smile and nod at him.

I don't understand, why is he being so nice to me, I'm just a little girl to him. I can't help but develop feelings for him, but I know that I'm just letting myself get hurt.

He puts another movie on and the next thing I know I'm closing my eyes falling asleep to the rhythm of Jesse's heart beating.

Why am I doing this to myself?

Authors note:

Sooo that's the 8th chapter.

I decided to add some of Jesse's England team mates in to the story.

Jesse and Aria finally know the age gap beteeen them. But do they let it become a problem or do they over come it and shock everyone ? Read more t