11:

*next day*

Aria's PoV:

I wake up at 12 o'oclock and lay down in bed thinking about what josh said to me yesterday about Jesse. It has been on my mind this whole time.
I know I've only just met him but there's something there between us I just can't explain it, but I just don't want to get hurt again.
Speaking of the devil, I get a notification and I see it's a text from Jesse.

Jesse❤️- hey, you have any plans today?

Me- not that I know of, why?

Jesse❤️-well you do now. Be ready by 7 I'm taking you out on that date you said yes to😜

Me- okayyy, where we going?

Jesse❤️- surprise😉

Me- I don't like surprises! How am I supposed to know what to wear?

Jesse❤️- tough luck😊😂 and just wear soemthing casual. You'll look beautiful no matter what x

Me- oh here comes the cringiness I was waiting for 😂 x

Jesse❤️- you know you love it😉

I laugh at his stupidness. It's stuff like this that makes it hard to believe Jesse will ever do anything to harm me. But I guess I thought the same about Liam too.

I call Lily to tell her that we need to go shopping to find me an outfit for tonight since nothing i brought with me is date worthy.

'Hey Lils' I say as she answers.

'Hey, what's up'

'Basically, Jesse just asked me on a date tonight and I need to go shopping to find something to wear.' I say to her.

'Omg omg omg. Yes! I'll be round on 10!' She says and ends the call.

I miss when my life used to be like this. Living here in Manchester and having my bestfriend by side.

I get out of bed and get ready into a pair of jeans and a top and make my way downstairs.

'Mum, I'm going shopping with Lily.' I say to her.

'Aria we came here to see your auntie and you've barely spent time with her.' She says getting annoyed.

'Well Alex doesn't seem to mind' I say and my auntie shrugs in response.

'Whatever, what do you need to go shopping for anyway' my mum asks.

'Well, Jesse kinda just asked me on a date' I say

'Awwwww that's so cute!' Alex says gushing.

' I want to meet this Jesse boy' my mum says being the over protective mum that she is.

'He's coming to pick me up later. You can meet him then' I say as I hear two beeps out side signalling that Lily is here.
'I got to go, bye!'

I go out side and get into her car in the passengers seat.

'Alright , operation date outfit Is a go' lily says and starts to drive towards the mall.

I honestly love this girl.

-

We pull up into the mall and get out of the car.

'What shop do you want to go into first' Lily asks me.

'Urm lets go into Zara first' I say and we head into Zara

'So how's you and Marcus' i ask her.

'Ari, I really like him. Like he's the sweetest ever. He's been calling and texting me ever since that day at Jesse's' she says blushing.