22:

Jesse's PoV:

I get in the car and drive to the cafe I told her to meet me at.

When I get there I see her white Porsche parked outside, meaning she's already here.

I get out the car and go into the cafe. I walk in and I see her sitting at a table. Without ordering anything I go and I sit right infront of her.

'Jesse! Omg I haven't seen you in-'

'Save it, I don't care' I stop her before she can carry on.

'Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning' she chuckles.

'No, actually. This morning I woke up next to a beautiful woman, who makes me smile whenever I'm near her. Only for a bitch like you to come and ruin it' I say getting angry.

'Don't blame me if your having relationship problems.' She says to me

'I do blame you. Why are you phoning and saying your my girlfriend? It's almost been a year angel, get over yourself' I say to her and her face drops.

'I'm sorry, honeslty, I cant stand someone else having you.' She says, her eyes watering up.

'Your going to have to get over it, we're never getting back together' I say having no sympathy.

'So much has been going on since you left jess' she says, tears now falling down her face.

'What's happened?' I ask

'Well my dads really sick. And I've lost my job so now I can't help pay for him to get the help he needs. And everything's just falling apart Jess I don't know what to do' she says now full on crying.

As much as I hate her right now, my mum never raised me to watch a woman cry.
I get up and sit next to her in the booth and pull her into my arms and she cries into my chest.

All of a sudden, paparazzi start to come outside,

'Don't worry about your dad, he'll be fine. And if you guys are really stuck then I don't mind helping you guys out.' I say honestly. Even though I don't like their daughter her parents were always good to me.

'Thank you jess, I'm sorry if I ruined what was going on with you and that girl' she says and I force a smile and stand up.

'I better get going' I say and she stands up aswell and we walk out the cafe. Paparazzi screaming in my face and taking pictures.

'Oh my god' she says as we reach her car.

'What?' I ask.

'I locked my keys inside my car' she says

'How the hell did you do that' I ask again

'I have no idea'

'Do you have a spare set?'

'Yeah at home' she says

'Alright well I'll drop you home so you can get your keys' I say to her, I can't just leave her on the street.

'No it's fine, I can get a cab.' She says.

'I'll drop you home you can get your keys and then you can get a cab back to your car and drive it home' I say and she nods and walks to the car.

'You still living in the same apartment?' I ask her as we both get into the car.

'Yeah, we're not all rich and successful like you' She says rolling her eyes.

'Chill, there's nothing wrong with where you live I was just asking' I say. This is why me and her never worked. We always, argue and can never agree on things.