40:

Jesse's PoV:

We arrive at the hotel pretty late.

We get our keys and we make it up to our rooms.

'I'm not tired.' Marcus says as we reach our floor.

'Yeah neither am I, I'm gonna go and check of Raheem n walks are up' I say and I make my way to their room.

'Yeah I'll come with you' Marcus says and we both turn around to look at Jadon.

'Erm I'll be back in a bit I just need to do something' he says and we both nod.

We all leave our bags outside the door of our rooms on the 5th floor and me and Marcus go into the boys rooms.

'I wonder where he's going' Marcus says and I shrug my shoulders.

Ari's PoV:

'So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?' I ask him as he sits on my bed.

'No speak to me first, how you been?'he says smiling.

'I've been good. Overall. How about you? How was the move to Germany'

'Probably the best thing that happened to me, I mean I love the team there and I now play for the seniors here so it's all good'

'Good, wait so when you came and knocked on the door you didn't think it was gonna be me?' I ask laughing

'No I knew Jesse's girl was called Aria I just never assumed it was you, I mean last time I checked you were still getting over a break up with Liam, living in London and your bestfriend was Hannah. Not the exact same Ari I was looking for' He says and we both laugh.

'Yeah Same here, I don't know why I didn't think of it being you, I guess so much has just been going on' I say 'wait how do you remember all that'

'I mean your not a girl you forget easily. And at that party you were pretty torn up about your mum making you visit your dad? And I was worried because when I tried to call you it didn't go through.' He says

'Erm yeah so long story short, I didn't end up seeing him that year, I saw him this year, but let's not even get into all of that, and from what I recall I broke my phone the day after, don't even ask' I say and we both start laughing.

'So the thing I came to ask you about' he says and I nod.

'Yeah what was it'

'Right so Lily's your bestfriend right?' He asks and I nod.
'So I think, well I don't think, I know that her and Jesse knew eachother in the past'

'Wait what? No, lily would tell me, Jesse is not something you keep a secret' I say laughing at this craziness that he is telling me.

'No, Aria I'm being for real, I remember at one point a picture got leaked to the press and I had to sort it out for him because I had some friends in the paper, but I confronted him about it yesterday and it's true' he says and it all starts to make sense.

'Wait was this last year? And was he with someone else at the time?' I ask him and he nods.

'Yeah he was with some girl called Angel, apparently she was a total bitch but that doesn't condone anything'

'Yeah I know, it's just all starting to make sense now, how could I be so stupid' I say throwing my hands over my face.

'Hey, it's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong they didn't tell you anything. It's them that should have told you' he says to me and I look up at him and smile, trying as hard as I can to prevent another tear falling from my face.

'Thank you, this just let out so much more then you understand, I can't say anything until I know it's true but I will speak to Jesse and I will confirm everything then I will let you know' I say to him.

'You don't have to, I was just doing you a favour' he says and I smile at him.

'One question, I understand you wanting to tell me if you knew who I was, but you didn't know so what made you want to tell a random stranger this?' I ask him genuinely curious.

'I've seen how lies effect relationships and I was hoping to be the one to let it out gently, from what I've heard you've been through a lot recently and everyone deserves to know the truth'

'Thank you Jadon, honestly, it's nice to have a friend that I know on the inside' I say with a slight laugh.

'Any time' he smiles.

'I won't mention that it was from you' I say to him

'It's fine, if he asks me if I told you I would admit it, lies break and hurt to many people' he stand up, 'anyway I best get going'

I hug him and he makes his way to the door closing it behind him.

What a whirlwind of a day.

I pick up my phone remembering that I had a message from Hannah that I didn't respond to.

Hannah💕:

Hey, I just got in, text me updates about Jesse when he gets there.

Me:

Change of plan, he just got here now and I'm not looking to fix things with him, it will probably get worse. I'll explain when I next see you thanks for today x
-

It's 11:30 so I figure she's sleeping, she's definitely not going to be happy waking up to that.

I change out of my clothes and close my eyes, hoping my dream will overpower the events of today.

Authors note:

Sooo 2 uploads in a day?😂👀.

I felt like I had to carry on what I wrote in the last chapter.

Hope you guys like where the chapters are going.

Do you think Ari already knows the secret?

Guys comment down below what you think, believe it or not comments really let me carry on updating so thank you to those who do comment 💕

Comment & vote for quicker updates 💕

Thanks for reading

Amira xx