5:

Aria's POV:

I automatically wake up at 8:30. Which is so weird for me because I never automatically wake up. As especially not this early.
I check my phone and decided to make my way down stairs. I see that everyone's there except Simon and Josh.
'Morning guys.' I say as I sit down at the table.
'Oh, why you up so early' my mum says looking so confused.

'Honestly mum, I have no idea' I say laughing.

'Anyways mum can you check your phone please' i day to her. I was going to ask her about taking Ryan to the training ground with Marcus. But he's sitting on the table and I wanted it to be a surprise so I decided to ask her via text

*convo on text*

Mamma💕: what's up?

Me: basically, when I went out yesterday with josh yesterday we met his friend Marcus and he's a footballer that plays for Ryan's favourite team Man U.

Mamma💕: anddd....

Me: well he knows that Ryan's a big fan and he invited us to watch him and his team mates train today and he'll pick us up at 10. Is that okay?

Mumma💕: yeah it's fine. Just make sure you look after him and bring him back in one piece.

Me: yes miss😂
*end of convo*

My mum laughs,
'Ryan, go and get ready we're going to go into town for a bit.' I say to him.
'Arghhh do I have to' He moans.

'Yes you do, now let's go' I say and stand up myself so I can go and get ready.

I don't really know what to wear to training ground so I just put on my ripped black jeans with an Plain black crop top , that doesn't show too much belly and a jean jacket on top. Leaving my hair out natural.
I go down stairs and put my all black Nike 97's on.
I get a text from Marcus saying he's outside.

'Ryan, come on let's go.' I say calling up the stairs.

'Coming' He says and comes down stairs with his Man U kit that he bought with 'lingard' at the back and the number 14. Little did he know, I laugh to myself and say bye to everyone before we go outside.

I open the door and as soon as marcus see's is he gets out the car.

Ryan's mouth literally opens in shock.

'Hey' I say as I go up to him and give him a hug.

'Hey, you all really to go' He says as he hugs back.

'Yepp.'

Ryan then runs up to me and whispers, or atleast tried to whisper
'Aria that's Rashford' his face still in shock.

'Hey little man. Nice to meet you, Ryan' Marcus says going down to his level.

'Nice to meet you too' Ryan says and his confidence slowly starts to come back.

'Let's take a picture, Ari take a pic of us.' He says and I take my phone out as Marcus stands next to Ryan and they pose for a pic.

'Alright let's get going or else we're going to be late.' Marcus says as we make our way back towards the car.
'Where are we going' Ryan asks curiously.
'You'll see soon' marcus says whilst raffling his hair

I sit in the passenger seat and Marcus gets into the drivers seat before making sure Ryan was safely in the back.

We drive on the way to the training ground listening to music.
'Ryan, you seem like an amazing boy but do you know what would make you even better?' Marcus says looking at Ryan through the mirror.

'What?' Ryan asks.
'If you had rashford on that shirt instead of lingard' rashford says joking with him.
'I have your kit too, it's just in the wash.' Ryan says lying and me and Marcus laugh.

'Well we're going to have to get you another one, until it comes out of the wash' Marcus says knowing that he was lying.

We pull into the training ground.

'Oh my god. No way.' Was all Ryan said until he was pulling the same face he pulled when he first met Marcus.
'You alright to watch us train today yeah?' Marcus says smiling at Ryan.

'Hell Yeah! Thank you so much' Ryan says smiling

'No problem kid' rashford says as he parks up.
'Right let's get going in.
-
Marcus takes us the the seats and we sit down.

'Omg I can't believe you brought me here. You are the best sister ever' Ryan says hugging me.

'It was all Marcus Ryan. But your welcome.' I say smiling at him.

'Look they're coming out.' Ryan says excitedly and everyone around me gets excited. As Marcus comes out he's talking to his teammates and then he faces us and I notice who he's talking to. It's that Jesse from Instagram.

Jesse's POV:

Marcus keeps going on about this Aria girl.
I saw her Instagram feed and she's fit, I really want to get to know her. I feel like me and her will click.
We go out onto the training pitch and Marcus points at the girl and her brother.
'Look they're sitting over there' He says pointing
I turn around and I see her. Wow. She's so beautiful.
I smile at her and wave to her little brother.

'Aww he's so cute man' I say as I see how shocked he is by my seeing them. 'What's his name?' I ask Marcus.
'Ryan. Bro I think ur his favourite because he's wearing ur shirt.' He says to me.
'No way, your lying' I say laughing.
'Yeah, I'll show you after training. We'll go up to them.'
' alright.' I say and continue to train, there's something intriguing about Aria. I haven't even met her up close but I already feel like I want to know more. She seems like the kind of person that you always find new things about them.
She seems interesting and she's beautiful.

'Stop day dreaming about Aria and focus on training' Marcus says as he slaps the back of my head before running off the train with young.

I just want this training session to be over now.