12:

Aria's POV:

I go to open the door and I see Jesse standing there wearing ripped jeans and a white top. I'm not going to lie the looks so hot oh my.

'Hey, you look beautiful' Jesse says as he steps into the house and gives me a hug.

'Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself' I say winking at him.

'Well I try I try' he says laughing.

'Umm my mum wanted to meet you. You don't have to if you don't want to it's just-'

'It's fine babe. I'll be happy to meet her' he says cutting me off.

'Okay, but just don't say yes if she offers you a drink or to sit down. Or else we'll never leave' I laugh and lead him into the living room where everyone is sitting.

'Yo bro, look after her alright' josh says whilst spudding Jesse as he walks in to get something then walks back out. Damn anti-social much?

'Yeah I will ' Jesse says looking at me smiling.

'Mum, this is my friend Jesse' I say as my mum walks towards us.

'Hi, it's nice to meet you' Jesse says hugging my mum.

'So your the man that's been stealing our little Ari away from us' my auntie says as she hugs him as well.

'I do apologise, she's just easy to miss' He says laughing and looking at me. Damn this boy is too cute.

'Awww look at you two. So cute' my mum says gushing over us.

'Come guys have a drink' my auntie says.

'Alex, we have to get going.' I say and look at Jesse to see him smirking. He wouldn't dare.

'No it's okay Ari, I'm sure we can wait' He says and i scold him as my auntie leads us to the kitchen.

She gives us a drink and my auntie starts asking questions.

'So where did you meet our Ari then' she starts.

'Well Josh introduced Ari to Marcus and Marcus invited her and Ryan to come to the training pitch and I saw her there I guess.' He says

'Yeah I heard about that. Thank you for doing that for Ryan, he really looks up to you' my mum says smiling.

'It's a pleasure, he's a good kid and he's got some skills. It will probably be him in a few years doing what I do' he says, he said that so genuinely, he genuinely appreciates his fans.

'Where is he?' He asks my mum.

'He's upstairs let me go and get him' she says and goes.

'So your friends with my josh then' my auntie says asking Jesse

'Yeah, we've been friends for a couple of years but only started to get closer recently.'

'Ah that explains why I've never met you before. So if all goes bad then I have him to blame then ay' she says laughing

'Yeah but I'm not planning on making anything bad' he says smiling at me, he's such a goof ball.

'Just look after her, she's special' she says and I smile
'I know' he says and he holds my hand.

'Jesse!!!!' Ryan says excitedly whilst running into the kitchen.

'Hey little one, how you doing' Jesse says kneeling down to Ryan's height.

'I'm good, I'm training every day like you said' he says

'Your going to be playing for Man U in no time' Jesse says and spuds him.

'I like this one' my mum whispers to me as Jesse carries on talking to Ryan.

'So do I' I say smiling at her.

'I told my cousin that your Ari's boyfriend but she doesn't believe me' Ryan says annoyed.

Jesse laughs 'I'm not her boyfriend yet, but soon' he says and he turns around and winks at me. I can't help but blush.

'Cmon you two love birds, get out of here and go and have fun on your date' Alex says pushing us out of the kitchen. Jesse takes my hand into his and walks out with me towards his black Range Rover.

'I want her back before midnight' my mum says laughing at the door.

'I'll have her here at 11:59' Jesse says laughing aswell as we both get into the car.

'I'm so sorry for that. They're so embarassing' I say as we start to drive off.

'No it's fine. I liked meeting your family it helps me know more about you' he says smiling.

'Your so sweet you know that' I say smiling at him

'I've been told once or twice, but never by someone as beautiful as you' he says winking at me.

'Omg you think your so smooth' I say turning away laughing as he laughs at his statement.

'Please tell me where we're going.' I ask him

'Nope, you ur going to have to wait and see' he says smirking

'Argh can you atleast tell me how long the journey is.' I say

'15 minutes.' He says and turns the radio on. I place my head on the window as Jesse rests his hand on my leg and I smile watching my old beautiful city as we drive by.
Can it really get better than this?

Authors note:

Thank you for 1K + reads. It's the third day of writing this book omg❤️

I see this book going so far and I have so many plans for it so stick with me!💕

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, this is the third chapter today. Tomorrow I'm going to post the Actual date❤️

Amira xx