17:

Jesse's PoV:

I wake up and see that Aria is sleeping in my arms. All that happened yesterday came flooding back, I wish I could take her pain away. She doesn't deserve to get treated the way she did, that man needs to pay.

I try to get up to go downstairs to make breakfast, and Aria wakes up.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.' I say as she sits up.

'It's fine, what time is it?' She asks

'It's 10am, go back to sleep you had a long day yesterday' I say as she rests her head on my chest.

'I can't sleep again, what happened when I fell asleep?' She asks looking up at me.

'Nothing, I Brandy you up here and fell asleep myself and then Lily came and then she left and I fell asleep again' I say explaining to her.

She sighs 'I'm guessing Marcus told her then' she says

'Yeah, don't be angry at him though, he just worries about you'

'I'm not angry, what you doing today?' She asks me.

'Well nothing really, I'm training tomorrow and then on Thursday I have a match' I say to her.

'Shouldn't you be getting ready for the match instead of being here with me?'

'Nah it's fine, we've been training a lot recently todays one of my days off' I say smiling at her

'I was thinking of going to tell my mum about me and Ryan staying here today' she says.

'Yeah that's a good idea, you want me to come with?'

'If you don't mind' she says.

'Of course I don't.' I say smiling at her.

'Thank you for all this Jesse, honestly. I promise you as soon as I've sorted out my job with the modelling agency and I've found a flat we will move out' she says to me

'Don't be stupid, you and Ryan don't have to move out until your ready to. Anyway I get bored here by myself' I say to her and she laughs.

'Maybe you guys should start moving in now, just so Ryan gets used to it. And I'll sort out bringing you guys' stuff here and his school and everything' I suggest to her. Honeslty I just want her where I can keep her safe and away from that man.

'Yeah, thats a good idea'

'Alright lets get ready so we can go and tell your mum' I say and get up to get ready.

Aria's PoV:

We get up and get dressed and head downstairs.

'Do you want me to make something to eat quickly, or we could get something on the way.' Jesse says.

'No it's fine, I'm not hungry'

'Ari you have to eat, you went bed yesterday on and empty stomach, you can't stop eating especially on the state your in' He says worriedly

'Jesse I'm fine, please stop fussing can we just get this over and done with' I sigh and he puts his jacket on and gets his keys. We make our way to the car and get in it and Jesse starts driving.

'What if she forces us to stay with him' I say to jesse as he stops at a traffic light.

'She won't, especially after what he did to you' he says to me. And carries on driving, the rest of the car journey we are both silent.

He pulls up to the house.

'Let's get this over and done with' He says as he opens the door and takes my hand in his. We make our way to the front door and my auntie opens it.