28:

Jesse's PoV:

We decide to go to the school earlier as we had nothing else to do and it was 2 o'clock and Ryan finishes at 3:30.

I pull up at the school and we go to the office and ask if the headteacher is available. And we're told to wait.
Me and Ari take a seat on the chairs in the school office.

'You should meet my mum and sister' I say to Ari.

'Yeah id love to.' She says smiling.

' I mean it's Christmas soon, how about you come over with me.' I suggest.

'Well I mean I got nowhere else to go. Why not' she says and I make a mental note to let my mum know.

The headteacher comes out and calls us
to her office.

'Hi, is everything okay with Ryan?' She asks as we take a seat in her office.

'Yeah, everything's okay with Ryan, it's this school that's making him not be okay' I say getting annoyed.

'And you are?' She asks me.

'His sisters partner' I say and I feel Ari tense up.

'And your ryans sister is that right?' She asks Ari and she nods her head.

'So how's everything at home with Ryan because we know about his mum being gone and him being under the care you the both of you. How is he coping with all of that' she asks Ari

'He's coping fine. He gets along really well with Jesse and he's really settled. We're moving house today' she says and the head teacher looks confused.

'What all three of you?' She asks and I shake my head.

'No just the two of them' I say

'Do you think that's the best for Ryan. I mean he's been moved from his home here to london, to back to your aunties, to this young mans house and now your moving out again?' She says, judgement evident in her voice. Ari looks hurt, I know what's going through her mind right now.

'No offence but we came here to sort out your students bullying ryan. Not for you to judge us.' I say getting annoyed. 'We pay a good amount of money for Ryan to be educated in the right environment. And we hoped the teachers would prevent this from happening'

'Yes, sorry. I shall speak to Ryan separately and ask him who these boys are. And then I shall hand out consequences to the boys that are doing it' she says.

'Thank you.' I say and I get up and Ari smiles and then we leave.

'What was the point in that. I just felt lectured.' She says to me.

'Yeah I know, that's why I tried to rap it up as fast as I could.' I say and she smiles at me.

'I'm going to see if I can get Ryan early. There's only half an hour left of school' she says and she goes towards the office.

'Alright I'll meet you in the car' I say and I walk off.
I go to the car and I call Marcus.

'Yo bro' Marcus says as he answers.

'Yo, where are you?' I ask him.

''I'm just at home, Lily just left.' He says, the smile evident in his voice.

'Nice for you' I sigh.

'Yeah, sorry about that bro, lily told me what happened. But maybe it's for the best.' He says.

'She'll be back home soon, dw I made sure of that' I say

'What do you mean? Jesse don't do anything stupid.' He says and I roll my eyes.