13:

Aria's POV:

As I'm looking out the window, the car suddenly stops. I look back at Jesse with a confused look on my face as all I can see is greenery.
Jesse laughs presumably at how confused I am.
'Just trust me' he says as he gets out of his side of the car and jogs around to open mine.
He takes my hand in his and we make our way through a small path through the bushes.

'Jesse, where the hell are you taking me' I say honestly getting worried as it was starting to get dark and we were walking through some forest

'I need you to close your eyes' he says stopping and looking at me with both of my hands in his.

'What why?' I ask

'Just trust me, please' He says for what feels like the 100th time.

'Okay whatever, but I'm warning you lingard. If you kill me i will come back and haunt you' I say and he laughs and carries on walking with my hand in his.

Suddenly we stop.

'Okay you can open them now' Jesse says.

'It's about time- Wow' I say as I open my eyes and see what's infront of me.
There's a picnic blanket laid out on the floor with Nando's bag in the middle and candles scattered around.

'Do you like it' Jesse asks nervously.

'Jesse, I love it. How did you come up with this. How did you even do all this' I say, I'm still in complete shock.

'Well I had a little bit of help but the idea was all mine' he says smiling 'let's eat before the food gets cold' he says and we sit down together.

This date couldn't be more perfect.

We finish eating and we both lay down. Jesse pulls me closer to him so I'm now laying on his chest.

'Thank you for tonight Jesse. It was honeslty beautiful.'

'You don't need to thank me, I enjoy doing things for you. I told you this already' he says as I look up at him and see him smiling.

'What's on your mind' he says looking at me. Wait how does he know?

'Um nothing'

'Ari I may not have known you for that long, but I for sure know that you are lying to me right now' he says now sitting up. I sit up aswell.

'I'm just stressing out about my dad' I lie to him. I mean I am stressing out about that but that's not what's actually what's on my mind, but he doesn't need to know that.

'What's stressing you out about that?' He asks.

'Well, Ryan wants me to ask my mum if he can see him because he misses him but I'm not really ready to speak to him yet and I know my mum would want me to go with Ryan to see him if I ask her' I say.

'Why don't you want to see him'

'Well, before my mum decided to divorce my dad and move away my dad used to be violent and he used to take his anger out of other people, if it wasn't my mum then it would be me. But never Ry.' I say as I feel a tear drop down my face. I look down so Jesse doesn't see it.

'Hey, don't cry. I'll never let him hurt you' he says wiping my tears.

'I'm scared and I try to be strong for them both but it's just hard you know? I love my dad, I honeslty do and I know he went through a lot but I don't know if I'm ready to see him yet' I say as Jesse pulls me into his chest once again.

'I'm sorry for ruining the date, you put so much effort in and now I just ruined it' I say, I honeslty never meant to get all emotional like that or even open up to Jesse. That wasn't what was oringinally on my mind but the more I thought about it the more it hurt.

'Don't you apologise. You didn't ruin nothing. How about if I come with you and Ryan to see your dad' he asks.

'Are you sure?' I ask looking up at him.

'Yeah, just as long as it's after training and not on a match day I'd be happy to' He says smiling at me.

'Thank you' I say attempting a smile.

'I know that you must have been subconsciously thinking about the whole situation with your dad, but what was really bothering you when I asked you?' He says looking straight into my eyes. Woah, how the hell did he know.

'Jesse, it's nothing just leave it I don't want to ruin this date anymore' I say as o pull away from him.

'No tell me, Ari. I really like you and I want this to work, if somethings bothering you I want to know so I can fix it' He says holding my hands in his.

'It's just something josh said to me yesterday, it's stupid just forget it' I say to him hoping he'll drop it.

'It's not stupid if your thinking about it'

'He just told me that somethings happened between you and your recent ex and to be careful. I'm not judging you on your past Jesse I'm really not,but I've been hurt before and I don't know if I can go through it again' I say to him

'What happened with me and my ex was a one time thing, Ari, We've just met but you've already got me wrapped around your finger. I don't know what will happen in the future but what I do know is that I want you and I'll never hurt you' He says and i can't help but smile.

'I'm sor-' I try to apologise but Jesse cuts me off mid sentence by kissing me, I kiss him back and we pull away and place our foreheads against eachother.

'I don't want to here you saying thank you or apologising again, okay' He says smiling and pecking me on the lips again.

'Okay' I whisper and smile back at him.

'Come on, I promised your mum I'll have you back before midnight' Jesse laughs and starts to pack everything up.
-
He pulls up outside the house and I take my seatbelt off.

'Am I going to have to wait until you say thank you or apologise to kiss you again' Jesse says smirking.

'Maybe, or you could just do it anyways' I say smiling at him. He leans in and his hand caress my cheek as his lips touch mine. Damn this boy is a good kisser.

'I'll text you in the morning and let me know when you want me to come with you to your dads' he says as I get out of the car. I nod as I shut the door behind me.

I smile as I walk towards the door as check the time seeing it's 11:58 and I knock on the door.

Authors note:

Hey guys. Sorry it's taken me long to write this chapter I just wanted it to be the perfect date for them!

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Updating again soon!

Amira xx