44:

PREVIOUSLY ON PROBLEM:

'Oh my only that the girl im with now was once with you and you guys almost had a child together' marcus said.

'Almost he says' he laughs clearly finding humiur in the situation. 'Almost, hmm thats what i thought until i had a call from your girl' jesse says and we all look at eachother in confusion

'What are you saying bro' jadon says.

'Number one this is none of your business, number two why..'

'.. alright jesse we get it but what are you trying to say' i ask him just as confused.

'What im saying Aria, is that your lovely bestfriend has had the baby. Well atleast that is what she inferred.' He says and takes yet another sip of his drunk making him more drunk each time.

'I dont believe you' marcus says.

'Well why dont you ask her yourself'

~•    CURRENTLY    •~.

we all sat there in silence looking at eachother, The most awkward room possible.

*phone rings*
everyone looks up to see whos phone is ringing and surprise surprise its Jesse's

"who is it" i urge him to look at his phone but he looks too drained after finally sobering up.

"i'll check then shall i" Jadon sighs and gets up to get Jesse's phone, Jesse doesn't move an inch, no sign of curiosity or care in his eyes...just empty.

"its Lily"

everyone just looks at Jadon stood in the middle of us, waiting for him to answer.
"put her on speaker" Marcus sighs as he holds his head down in his hands scared for what she is about to say.

I don't know how to feel, Jadon's about to answer and Lily could possibly say something that could change my life, something that could change all of our life's.
All i kept thinking is what if i didn't meet anyone and just kept to myself when i moved to Manchester. what if i just stay in London...

"hey Lils, its Jadon, Jesse can't answer the phone at the moment."

"why??? is he okay?" concern clear as day in her voice.

"er yeah i guess"

"Jadon i need to speak to him, give him the phone please" Lily says and everyone looks at Jadon who don't know what to do. all of a sudden Jesse gets up and walks up to Jadon. but he doesn't get to him before Marcus.

"Just tell us, do you have a baby. yes or no" He says snatching the phone off him, his voice growing more and more irritated by the second.

"Marcus i-."

"just tell me lils, please, i can't take anymore"

"yes, i had the baby."

My heart sank.
i looked around, Jesse's face drained of colour, Jadon looked shocked and marcus, well marcus just looked broken.

he ends the call and walks out of the room.

"Im sorry i can't do this" i get up and leave and make my way upstairs, i hear Jadon calling me but i don't care. at this moment in time i just want the ground to open up and swallow me whole.

my bestfriend and my boyfriend have a baby.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi guys,
There will only be 6 more chapters in this book.
when i last left it, the book had 60k reads and now it has 90k😭😭😭
Thank you so much for everyone that is reading and following along, the last chapters are already written and will be out soon!!!