15:

*warning, if you are sensitive to violence I suggest you skip this chapter and read the next one...hope you enjoy!❤️*

Jesse's PoV:

I know me and Aria just met but I honeslty care about her so much and if moving in with me keeps her safe then I don't care.

'I mean it Ari, you guys can stay here. Im not letting you go back to your dad. So either you stay here or I buy you a flat' I say knowing there's no way she's let me buy her a flat.

'But Jesse it just won't work. Like id practically be Ryan's carer, I'm only eighteen I don't know I can deal with that' she says looking into my eyes.

'You won't be alone, I'll be here to help you. There's a primary school round the corner that Ryan can go to, it won't be as hard as you think' I say reassuring her.
'I don't know Jess, it all sounds like some movie. Young couple raising ten year old kid who parents abandoned.' She says sighing, I smile as she calls us a couple.

'Well we're not just any young couple.' I say smiling at her. 'We got this Ari.' I say taking her hand in mine.

'Are you sure, I know it's soon'

'Being honest with you, I have never felt the way I feel about you with anyone else. We've just met and I'm amazed by how perfect you are. I want to get to know you more and hopefully things can grow from there, and now with you and little man moving in here maybe that will help.' I say pulling her closer to me as she rest her head on my chest.

She smiles and looks up at me.
'I hope so' she says and leans In and we share a short but sweet kiss.

'I'll take that as a yes then' I say as she leans in again and we share a longer kiss.

'We Just have to persuade my mum' she says pulling away.

'I'll just work my charm on her' I say winking.

'Your way to cocky' she says laughing.

'So when have you decided to see your dad?' I ask her. I know it's a touchy subject but might aswell talk about it sooner rather than later.

'I don't know, I was thinking maybe Thursday? I'll take Ryan to see him'

'We'll take ryan to see him' I say smiling.

'Thank you Jesse honeslty'

'What did I say about you thanking me' I say glaring at her playfully.

'That you'll kiss me every time, so I where's my kiss?' She says smiling at me.

'You are so cheeky, but I love it' I say and i kiss her again.

'I got to go, I'm gonna go and speak to my mum about me and Ry staying with you.' She says getting up.

'I would come with, but I have to go to some meeting about new shirts or something like that.' I say getting up aswell.

'It's fine I'll walk.'

'No, you can take one of my cars. You can use it until we get your car from London.' I say as I go and get the car keys.

'Honestly Jess this so too much' she says shaking her head.
I take the keys and place them in her hand.
'Stop complaining, and go' I say as she hugs me
'Do you wanna stay here tonight?' I ask her.

'Yeah, i think I need as much space from my family as I can get rn. I'll see you later.' She says and starts to open the door.

'WAIT! I say before she gets to the car and grab the spare set of house keys.

'Gimme your keys a sec' I say and she hands me her keys in confusion.

I take her keys and put my house keys on them.

'Here you go' I say and she smiles and hugs me one more time before getting into the car.

She's special, I'm not letting this one go.

Aria's POV:

I get into Jesse's car and start driving. He's so sweet, I honestly don't know what i did to deserve someone like him. He's honestly the kindest person I've ever met, I don't understand how anyone could ever hate him.

Initially, I was going to go back to Alex's house. But I found myself driving somewhere else. I park the car in the drive way and sit there deciding whether to go in or not. I finally find the courage to go and knock on the door.

'Hello princess' he says looking at me.

'Um hi Dad.' I say, I haven't seen him in 3 years what am I supposed to say.

'Gosh you've grown' he says smiling at me.

'Well that's kinda what happens in three years' I say sarcastically as he lets me in, I look around and see what was once my home has turned into a dump site.

'So how you been' as we make our way to the living room and sit down

'Cut the crap, I'm not here to talk about how I've been or how you've been or that matter. I'm here to tell you that your son misses you and he has asked me to arrange something between the two of you'

'Well he'll see me when you guys move in' he says, he looks different, lost. Like he hasn't been looking after himself.

'That's the problem. We're no longer moving in' I say and he looks at me confused.

'What, of course you are. I'm going to get my babies back again' He says and touches my face as I close my eyes and memories come back to when he used to hurt me.

I jump up.

'Don't touch me.'

'I think you've forgotten who's the parent here darling' he says grabbing my hair as I wince in pain.

'Please, not again. Just let go of me' I say and he does just that. He lets go if me and I drop to the floor. He kicks me multiple of times as I'm screaming and begging him to stop. All this time, I just want Jesse.

'Now that will teach you. I expect you guys to be here with your suitcases bright and early Sunday morning. See yourself out' he spits as he takes a drink and goes elsewhere.

I cry in pain as I try to get up, I can already feel that he has left bruises on my body. Normally it will take him longer to take his anger out on me, but I guess I'm still a punching bag. I manage to drag myself out of the house and into the car. Tears running out of my eyes and clutching my stomach in pain I somehow drive back to Jesse's house. Scared to go in I find myself sitting in the car again.

I shouldn't have gone without him, I just didn't want him to get involved or get himself hurt. I never thought my own dad would still want to hurt me, I thought he was past all that.

Suddenly a car parks next to me and I turn and see Jesse and marcus in the car. Shit.

Marcus makes contact with me and sees I'm crying and jumps out the car.
Jesse looks confused and then when Marcus gives him clear view of me by opening the car door Jesse sees me and jumps out the car himself.

'Ari, what the fuck happened.' He says angrily.