9:

Aria's PoV:

I wake up and realise that I'm not in the room that I stay in at my aunties house, supposedly one of Jesse's guest rooms as I was here last.

'Hey morning' Jesse says walking in to the room.

'morning . Sorry for falling asleep yesterday, ive been waking up so early recently my sleeping pattern is messed up' I say whilst sitting up.

'It's fine, you fell asleep half way through the film and I brought you straight up here. Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up, you looked so peaceful.' He says and sits on the edge of the bed.

'It's okay, thank you. What do you have planned for today?' I ask him.

'Nothing really, I was just going to chill with Rashy. Dele and Trent are going back to their homes today so I'm not going to see them.' He says

'I better get going, my mums probably going out of her mind wondering where I have been.' I say and pull the duvet off me as I sit on the edge of the bed.

'I'll drop you off.' Jesse says and stands up.

'Are you sure, I really don't mind getting an Uber.'

'If you mention that stupid cab company to me one more time I swear.' He says making me laugh.

'I just don't want you to go out of your way to do anything for me.'

'Well I want to. So stop trying to argue with me all the time because me and you both know that it's just a waste of your time and that I'm always going to win.' He says pulling and innocent smile.

'You really are as cheeky as you look' I say and laugh at his stupidness.

'You love it really.' He replies smugly. I laugh and we make our way downstairs.

'I'm not even ready to check my phone.' I say preparing myself from my mum going mad at me and the endless amount of calls.

'It's downstairs in the living room' he says as we reach the end of the stairs. I go into the living room and get my phone.
I check it and I see 6 missed calls from my mum and 2 from my auntie and a bunch of messages that I am to scared to read. I turn my phone off and make my way back to Jesse.

'You ready to go?' Jesse says getting his car keys.

'Yeppp' I say as I follow him out.

He opens the door and we both get into the car.

'I had a really nice time getting to know you yesterday.' Jesse says as we reach the traffic light.

'Same, it was a nice chilled day.' I say smiling at him.

'Yeah we should do it again sometime.' He says 'we'll not exactly that maybe we could go for dinner?' He says not taking his eye off the road.

'Is that your way of asking me on a date' I say laughing.

'Well did it work?' He says smiling .

'Yeah sure, just text me when. Did I tell you that my mum said that I'm staying her for another week' I say to him

'That's sick. When you leaving' He asks
'Next week Sunday.' It's Thursday today so that's 11 days.

'Ouuu maybe you won't be leaving Manchester with just one date then' he says winking at me.

' oh you are so full of your self' I say laughing .

'Well if being full of myself is what it takes to win you over than your right' He says laughing as well.

He pulls in to my aunties drive.

'Thanks again for the ride' I say whilst hugging him.

'No problem. And btw check your insta when you get a chance and don't kill me' He says trying not to laugh as he pulls away.

'Ummm okay.' I say and I get out the car and make my way to the door as I hear him driving off.

'Ooo look what the cat dragged in' josh says as he opens the door.

'Oh shut up josh.' I say as he steps aside and let's me in.
I walk inside the house and find my way to the kitchen where my mum and auntie were standing.

'Where the hell have you been' my mum says.

' sorry mum. Me and Lils went to jesses house to hang out with him and his friends and then she had to go home. And me and Jesse ended up watching another film and half way through I fell asleep.' I say truthfully.

'Well if would've been nice if you told me you were staying at your friends house. Instead of me going out of my mind' she says annoyed.

'Well it's not like I planned to stay over mum' I say getting annoyed myself now.

'So you say' josh says walking in.

'Josh leave her alone.' Auntie Alex says to him and he laughs and walks off. Argh I love him but sometimes he really does act like a big kid.

'Anyway I'm going to go and get changed. I've been in these clothes all day' I say and make my way to my room.

Since I'm not planning to do anything today, I decided to change into my pyjamas and get back into bed. As it's currently 11am and I have the whole day to chill

I lay in bed and remember that Jesse told me to go on my instagram.

I go onto the app and I see so many notifications and that so many people have followed me. I realise that it all comes from this one picture. I click on it and realise that Jesse posted a pic of my sleeping on his chest with the caption saying.

@jesselinagrd - Just can't seem to get enough of me😜

Wow, I laugh to my self and decide to comment on the picture

This means war lingard. I'll go easy on you because I still look cute😊🤟🏽

Almost instantly I see someone tagged both me and Jesse in the comments and I see that it's rashford.

I 100% take all the credit for this. Might aswell call me cupid🤷🏽‍♂️

I laugh at Marcus' comment and like it.
Honeslty these two have made me coming here so much easier. I haven't thought about Zak or my dad without someone bringing it up once.
I owe it to them.