37:

Ari's PoV:

I wake up and all of last nights events come back flooding to me.
I move in my bed to sit up and I feel a paper glide on my arm. It's a note

* I'm always going to be here to protect you, but now I need to protect my heart from you.
I'm sorry A, I'll see you in london in a couple of days*

My heart literally drops to the ground. I thought things were finally going to get back to normal with me and Jess, being back in his arms felt safe, it was where I was most happy. But it was me who ruined it.

I get up and go downstairs to see lily making breakfast.

'Who are you and what did you do to my bestfriend?' I walk into the kitchen and she turns around laughing.

'Shut up, I felt bad because of yesterday. Ari I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left. I-.'

'Lils it's fine, stop it. There's nothing you could have done' I sit at the island as she places the plate in front of me.

'Yeah well your lover boy did something to help' she says sitting next to me.

'Who? Oh jesse. Yeah what he did was sweet. But maybe I deserve it all I do is hurt people' I take a bite of my toast.

'Yeah well I saw him leaving this morning doing the walk of shame, so you guys back on good terms then?' She asks and I laugh.

'No, instead he left me a note, talking about how he needs to protect him self from me but he'll always be there to protect me or some shit like that'

'Ari, atleast he's trying. He saved you yesterday. You can't expect him to jump straight back into your arms.' She says and I nod.

'Yeah i know, wheres ry?'

'He's upstairs, he didn't want to come out his room, I took him up some breakfast. I think he's just abit shaken up about yesterday'

'Ain't we all' I sigh.

'It will be okay Ari I promise.' Somehow I didn't seem to believe it, it never is okay.

'Yeah, thank you lil' I say and I hug her taking my plate to the sink. 'I'm gonna go and check on ry, before I get ready to leave. I just wanna get out this city already.' She nods and I go upstairs.

I make my way to Ryan's door.

'Ry, you okay?' I ask him and I walk in.

'Shouldn't it be me asking you that question?' He says and I smile.

'No I'm your big sister it should be me looking after you' I say to him.

'How about we look after eachother?' His smile shines up at me as I go to hug him.

'Smart thinking calling Jesse yesterday.'

'I knew he would help, he loves you Ari' hope shining out his eyes as he speaks.

'Yeah...loves me' I say under my breath.

'You going to London today?'

'Yeah, I'll be back in 2 weeks though and I'll face time you every day' I hug him tighter.

'Jesse's leaving soon, please try and fix whatever mess it is before you come back' he says smiling

'When did you become so grownup?' Laughing, I ruffle his hair and stand up.

'Im gonna go get dressed because my trains at 1' I say and he nods.
I make my way to my room to go and get ready.

Jesse's PoV:

'Oh here he is' Marcus says as I walk in his house.

'Sorry about yesterday, I heard what happened.' Jadon says and I smile.

'Why are you back so early?' Marcus asks me.

'Because, I can't stay rash, I can't risk being hurt again.' I say to him and he nods.

'Well I don't know much about the situation bro, but I do know that you love that girl and you would do anything for her, yesterday was evidence of that'

sometimes I forget Jadons so young when he speaks like he's had so much experience.

'Yeah I know but it's complicated, maybe we did need that time off' I say admitting it to myself.

'Well after the international break you can come back and figure this out, but right now we have to take girls out of our minds' rashy says and I roll my eyes.

'Shut up you've been non stop talking about lily since you've met her' I say and he smiles.

'Okay well let's just try and keep positive please' He says and walks off.'

'Alright well I'm gonna head back to mine to get a change of clothes, I'll be back later' I say to them.

'Alright well around 5 we're gonna go to Ari's' Marcus says and I look at him confused.

'Ari's why?'

'Don't worry she's gonna be gone by the time we get there, i just wanted to check up on Lils and ryan' he says and I nod.

I make my way out and drive to my house, honestly my life is completely unpredictable.

Ari's PoV:

I'm in the cab on my way to the train station. The whole journey there the cab drivers talking nonsense to me that I really couldn't care any less about.

My minds on Jesse.

What did I do and why do I always mess things up?

After 20 mins, that felt like an hour, we get to the train station and I go inside to get my tickets.

Bye Manchester, bye Liam, bye Jesse... for now.

Authors note:

ya girl is backkkkkkkkkk!

Hey guys sorry for the lateeeeeee upload but I'm back to uploading regularly now and I'm so excited. This is honestly my favourite books to write the characters have so much meaning.

Thank you for the comments and votes they honestly keep me going to work and write more and harder then ever.

Vote and comment for quicker updates💕💕 (15+ comments for upload within 2 days )

Thank you guys, hope you enjoyed He chapter.

Amira xx