41:

Ari's PoV:

I wake up the next morning to banging on my door and people talking outside.

I stubble from my bed to the door and speak to them with the door still closed.

'Whatttttt' I said closing my eyes and resting my head against the door.

'We're going down stairs to get breakfast and we wanted to see if you were up.' I'm not bothered to figure out who said that, my brain doesn't function this early in the morning.

'What time is it' I ask

'9, come on we've got a long day ahead of us' someone else says.

'Argh fine, wait there I'll be 10 minutes'

'We're not waiting ten mi-.'

'I said wait there! You guys have woken me up so you will wait ten minutes' I say and I hear sighs from the other side.

I smile at the fact that I made 6 boys wait for me, and I make my way to the bathroom and jump in the shower giving myself the quickest wash in history.

I jump out and throw on jeans and a white cropped jumper. And my small puffed jacket on top.

I open the door and 6 impatient men look at me.

'That was longer then 10 minutes, I already have to wait this long at home' Raheem says laughing.

'Yeah I know I'm sorry, but I'm here now' I say as I close the door behind me.

I look at the boys and I hug sancho first, then followed by, Kyle, Raheem, Trent, dele and then Rashford.

After I let go of him, they all look at me like I'm crazy. Probably because I left out Jesse, but that wasn't by accident trust me.

I walk ahead of all of them, turn around and realise they are all in the same position, in shock.

'Are we going to get breakfast or not?' I ask them avoiding eye contact with Jess.

'Erm Yh' Jadon says And the boys follow.

We go to the cafe part of the hotel and we sit down at the team table.

'What was all that about then?' Dele asks me.

'I don't know what your talking about del' I smile at him.

'You know exactly what I'm talking about, why didn't u hug him? Or atleast acknowledge him?'

'Because he's a liar' I state simply hoping he leaves it alone.

Jesse's PoV:

I sit at the table, Ari sat across from me. I don't understand what I could have possible had done. I swear it was me that was meant to not be talking to her?

We all finish our food and we get up.

'Ari can I speak to you please?'
She looks at me and then turns to the rest of the boys.

'Guys, I'm gonna go and get my phone, I think I left it upstairs' she completely ignores me as the boys nods and she walks into the elevator.

I impulsively jump in there before it closes.

'Ari please, I shouldn't have to be begging you. After what you did'

'What I done, you have the nerve' she scoffs and walks out of the elevator to her room.

I put my foot on the door before she closes it.

'Jesse, leave me alone, if I speak I won't stop. Trust me it's for your own good'

open the door further and walk in.

"I know what's good for me and what's not. Trust me' I say and I sit on her bed.

'What do you want jess'

'I want you to tell me why your suddenly mad at me for no reason'

'Because your a liar, I don't talk to liars.'

'What exactly did I lie about?' I ask her.

'You know what it's not even that you lied, you didn't tell me in the first place. How could you, She was my bestfriend'

Oh shit, she knows.

"I'm sorry, I never knew how to tell you, I never knew that she was your bestfriend after I met you I promise. I mean how was I meant to know that she would get pregnant from a one night stand?"

"WAIT WHAT?"

Oh shit, well now she knows.

'Wait you didn't know, what were you talking about then?'

'Maybe the fact that the two of you had and affair and slept together, like that's disgusting I've practically shared my man with her' she says in disgust.

'So I'm your man now' I wink and her.

'Wrong time jesse.'

'Please forgive me, I want us to get pass this, I want you. I miss us. It was in the past, the baby died Ari, it was all a mistake please. I want you, I want to be with you, hopefully marry you one day, hopefully have kids with YOU.' I say and her eyes start to tear up.

'I'm scared Jess, I'm scared you'll break me'

'I wouldn't, I couldn't. I have never met someone like you. I've never chased anyone. Your like a drug I need you Ari. Please just be mine.'

'Okay' she whispers.

'Wait what?'

'We can be official Jess, I'm ready.' She says smiling.

'Wait So your my girl?' I say as she puts her hands on my face and kisses me.

'Yep, just no more lies, no more surprises please' She says and I nod.

'Does this mean you'll move back in?' I smile at her.

'No, too soon, we need to take it slow'

'Slow...I'm good with that.' I say and we walk hand in hand downstairs.

She's so unpredictable, our relationship is so unpredictable. We could hate eachother one minute and adore eachother the next. It's confusing, but I least I know something. We'll never get bored.

Authors note:

Thank you guys for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Do you think Jesse's telling to truth about the baby?

- will Ari forgive Lily?

Like and comment for quicker updates.

Thanks again for reading.

Xx Amira