33:

Jesse's PoV:

I get in the car with Lily and I start the engine.

'You should really stop being so hard in her you know' she says and I look at her.

'After what she did? She didn't even have the decency to say bye, I agreed with it but she wanted to just cut me off so that's what I'm doing' I say to her.

'Yeah I know, but remember she's only 18. You've had this you've been living by yourself for a while. This is all new for her' she says and she's right.

'I know lils but I can't. I have to focus on my career.' I say to her and she nods her head.
I focus on the road and put the radio on.
I pull up at my house and we both get out the car.

I go to open the door and I see Ryan and Marcus still playing.

'You guys still not done' I say to them.

'Nope. I still ain't beat him yet, oh hey babe' Marcus says. Lily goes and side hugs him to not distract his game.

'Alright, Ryan you hungry? Should I order something.' I ask him and he nods.
It's not like I expected him to say no.

'You guys staying to eat?' I ask them.

'Nah we've got plans bro, imma leave in about half an hour' Marcus says.
'What times your brother coming?' He asks.

'I don't know, sometime this week' I say and I go and order pizza.

By the time the pizza comes Marcus and Lily got a cab home.

I place the pizza on the table.

'I didn't know you had a brother.' Ryan says looking up at me.

'Yeah, I got one brother and one sister' I say to him.

'Actually I got two brothers and one sister' I correct myself.

'Younger or older?' He asks.

'I have a brother called Louie and a sister called daisy' I say to him

'What about the other brother' he asks

'Oh you know him' I say shrugging

'Who? Marcus I always thought he was your bestfriend' he says confused

'Not him, he is my bestfriend' I say laughing.

'Who then'

'Well his name is Ryan' I say

'He's got the same name as me?' He says and i slap my hand on my face.

'No you dummy, I'm talking about you' I say laughing.

'Ohhhh' He says laughing aswell.

'But I'm not your brother' he says

'Yeah, but you are to me. Whether we're blood related or not I love you like a brother and I'm gonna look after you like a brother. Regardless of what happens betweeen me and Ari. Okay'i say to him
And he nods. Alright let's finish this pizza so we can get onto me beating u. I saw and we both laugh.

-NEXT DAY-

Ari's POV:

I wake up at 12 o'clock, since I don't have to wake up early as ryan isn't with me today.

My interview is at 4:00 and it's in the city so I'll have to leave by 3:30. I get up and go in the shower and get dressed. I do my hair and make up which takes me about 2 hours.

I sit in the kitchen and I get a message from Jesse

Jesse:
Ill pick Ryan up from school. I know you have an interview. Hope it goes well.