36:

disclaimer*
This is quite a sensitive chapter, still hope you enjoy it though x

Jesse's PoV:

I'm at Marcus' house and my phone starts to ring.
I pick it up and I see that it's Ryan so I answer.

'You alright?' I say as I answer the phone.

'Jess! Quick quick you need to come, quick!' He says panicking.

'Ryan? What's happened?' I say getting up.

'Jesse come quick, something's going on downstairs, I don't know what it is, but it's bad and I'm scared' he says

'Wait isn't Lily with you?' I ask.

' no, she went out to get the rest of her stuff, hurry please'

'Alright don't worry I'll be there in less then 10 minutes' I say

I end the call and I go and put my jacket on.

'What's going on?' Marcus asks.

'I don't know, Ryan's in trouble and lily isn't there' I say and Marcus looks at me confused.

'I'm gonna call her, I'll come with you, you don't know who it could be' he says getting his jacket aswell

'I'll stay, in case anything happens' Jadon says

Me and Marcus nod and both get into the car.

Ari's PoV:

'Ari, open the door, I just want to talk please' He says and I hesitate to open it.

'What do you want?' I say.

'I just want to talk'

'Yeah, about what?' I ask.

'Please just open the door' he says and I stand up from against the door and open it.
He walks in straight away.

'You haven't changed one bit, your still as beautiful as I remember' he says, as he puts his hand on my cheek.

'Are you sure it's me your remembering and not one of your side girls' I say swatting his had from my face.

'I deserved that' he says

'What do you want Liam?' I say getting annoyed.

'You, I want you' He says coming closer.

'I don't want you, leave me alone'

'Is this because you got your little footballer boyfriend. I'm so my better then him Ari, you know that. I know you so much more' he says.

'His names Jesse, and You know nothing about the situation idiot. Just get out it hasn't even been 2 minutes and your annoying the hell out of me' I say.

'I'm not leaving' he says raising him voice at me, 'I'm not leaving until you tell me you love me and take me back' he says and I laugh.

'Love you? Take you back? Is that supposed to be some kind of joke' I say laughing.

'Don't play with me Ari, you know how I act when people get on my bad side' he says holding my wrists tightly.

I yank my wrists out of his hands.

'Get off me, I'm not scared of you Liam, your a disgusting man, and I feel sorry for the next woman to fall for you.' I say with disgust.

He grabs me by my neck and throws me against the wall.

'What did I say about getting on my bad side ay' he says towering over me as I'm on the floor.

'Get up' He yells