26:

Aria's PoV:

I wake up to Jesse on the phone. He's standing up at the end of the bed pacing up and down talking to someone, it seems important.

I prop myself up on the bed and look at him.
He turns around and smiles at me.

'Yeah, we wanna look for one today if that's possible' he says to the person on the phone and I look at him confused.

'Yeah to rent, 2 bedroom apartment not to far from this address.' He says and my eyes widen.

'Jess-' I start to stay and he puts his finger up at me as in to wait a second. I roll my eyes and lay back down on bed scroll through my phone.

'Yeah I don't mind making the first payment now' he says and I couldn't stop my self.

'What?' I shout. 'Jesse no. I said I'm gonna do this for myself' I say to him.

'Alright bye' he ends the call completely ignoring me.
I look at him and he knows I'm annoyed.

'Before you get annoyed at me, it's only the first payment, you can do all the rest' he says to me.

'Alright, thank you' I say smiling at him.

'I thought about what you said, and it makes sense. We're gonna do this properly. I'll have you back here in no time' he says coming on the bed next to me and kissing me on the cheek.

'Hopefully' I say hugging him.

'What do you want to do?' He asks me.

'What do you mean?'

'As in career wise.' He answers.

'I always loved to write when I was younger. And I dreamed of being a journalist but then I realised that the job wasn't realistic enough' I say to him.

'Why not? You can be anything you wanna be' He says

'Yeah sure' I say

'What kind of journalist do you want to be?'

'Sports' I say and his eyes light up.

'Really?' He says shocked.

'Yep.'

'Why sports specifically. Is it because of me?' He laughs.

'No' I laugh at his cockiness. 'It was actually because of Ryan. He loves sports and specially football. And I thought it would be an interesting job.'

'I know some people, I'm sure I can get you into it' He says.

'No jess. I wanna do this by myself. I mean I appreciate your help. But I wanna say that I achieved something by myself, not because I'm dating some footballer' I say and he puts his hands against his chest as if he's 'hurt'

'Number one, 'some footballer' that hurt' he says and I laugh.
'Number two, is that what we're labelling it as now? 'Dating'.' He says smiling.

'Your so annoying' I say getting up out of bed.

'Omg, Ryan's got school today. What time is it'

'Chill, I already took him into school. And your abit late it's 11 and his school starts at 9, where's your head at' He says laughing.

'I don't know, Leave me alone' I say throwing a pillow at him.

'I'm not doing anything' he says putting his hands up.
'Whilst I was at the school I booked a meeting for us to meet with the head teacher. For what happened yesterday' he says

'Alright, what time?'

'Just before he finishes. Which means we've got 4 hours to go apartment hunting' he says.

'Alright im gonna go and get ready. Thank you Jess' I say to him.

'If you thank me one more time I'm going to include it in the 'sorry' rule' he says laughing.

'You'll take any excuse to Kiss me' I say. I lean in and Kiss him.
'Thank you' I say as I pull away.

'Go, go and get ready, before none of us leave this house.' He says and I go to the bathroom and get ready.

Jesse's Pov:

We get into the car and I start the engine.

'Can we go to the mall first' I ask Ari.

'Why?' She says looking at me confused.

'Promise you won't be mad?' I say laughing.

'I'm not making any promises. Tell me jesse!' She says getting impaitent.

'I'm going to buy Ryan a phone' I say and start to drive.

' no, no, no, absolutely not. No way. He's too young' she says to me, how did I know that's exactly what she was going to say.

'He's not young Ari, he's 8. How old were you when you had your first phone' I ask her.

'7 but that's different. I didn't have all this stupid social media nor a touch screen. Times are different now' She says.

' it will totally be in your control and you can set certain rules for him. Plus it will be linked to my contact and iTunes so I'll be able to see who he calls and what he's downloading' I say hoping I'm somewhat convincing her.

'Alright but your getting him and iPhone 4' she says and I laugh.

'Do they even sell them anymore' I say laughing, still trying to concentrate on parking as we reached the mall.

' Jesse I know teenagers that have i phone 4's. He doesn't need anything better then that... it's his first phone'

'Ari, I'm not getting him an I phone 4. When I went to pick him up you see all his friends with I phone 8's and 7's. I'm almost sure I saw one with an iPhone X' I say laughing.

'Argh, whatever' she says finally giving in. And gets out the car. I knew I'd break her down.
First stop Ryan's phone.

Authors note:

Hey guysss. I literally wrote this on my way to school. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

How are you feeling about Jesse and Ari's new arrangement?

Another update later because I feel generous😊😂

Comment and like for quicker update xx

Amira xx