4:

*last chapter of this specific day*

Marcus' POV:

That Aria girl was proper funny. I can already tell that me and her we're gonna be good friends, I get up off my bed and get my car keys as I am already dresssed for the day.
I make my way downstairs and get into my Mercedes.
Just as I'm about to start the car my phone starts ringing from the passenger seat next to me.
I pick it up and see that it's a call from Jesse.

'Yo bro.' I say as I answer
'Yoo, where you at?' He replies
'I'm going to meet josh and his cousin.' I say.
'What cousin. I haven't met him before' he says confused.
'Yeah well, it's a girl and neither have I but she sounds like a laugh.'
' alright bro, well I'll see you tomorrow at training Yh? ' he says.
'Yh alright' I say and end the call.

I throw my phone back onto the passengers seat and start to drive off. I live closer to town than josh so it won't take me long to get there.
-
I pull up into a spot near the shopping centre and grab and my phone and keys and get out the car.
I call Josh to see where him and Aria are.

'Bro I'm here, where are you.' I say as he answers the phone.
'We're in Nando's. Hurry up before we order' he says and I end the call and make my way to nandos.

When I get there i walk in and see josh sitting at the back with mixed race girl who I'm guessing is his cousin.
'Look who finally turned up' josh says as I reach the table.
'I got here quite fast, considering you only told me to come half an hour a go' I say in defence
'I didn't tell you to come it was her' he says pointing at his cousin.
'Aria right.' I say as she stands up and I give her a hug.
'That was my name the last time I checked' she says laughing.
'Nice to meet you.' I say as I sit down
'Yeah yeah, we've already been over this nice to meet you blah blah. Can we just eat already I'm starving and this one here didn't let me order until you came' she said groaning
'Oo someone's getting HAngry' I say laughing.
I already know we're going to be good friends.
I'm not gonna lie, she is fit. But she's Josh's cousin and I know that we'll be better off as friends.

Aria's POV:

After we finish eating we sit in Nando's for another hour talking about our life's and we added each other on social media.
'So how comes I've only just met you now' Marcus says looking up from his phone.

'Well I don't live here anymore.' I say to him.

'Oh, where do you live?'

'I live in London. I moved there 3 years ago' I say to him

'Yeah and you left me' josh says laughing

'Sh, you coped just fine'

'Ohhhh that makes sense. I was so confused.' Marcus says.
'How long have you two been friends' I ask them.

'Urm, about two years now.' Josh says.

'Ah I see.'

'Marcus mate you got a fan approaching' josh says and Marcus looks up smiling at someone behind me.
Wait what? Did josh just say fan approaching.

'I'll be back in one sec' he says and leaves the table.
I turn around and see him approaching these two little boys and gives them his signature and takes a pic with them.
Minutes later he comes back and sits down like nothing happened.

'I'm guessing by the look on your face, joshy here hasn't filled you in on what I do for a job' he says laughing as he sees my confused face.

'No he hasn't' I say snapping out of it.

' well I play for Manchester untied and England football team.' He says.

'Ohhh, that's team Ryan goes mad over' I say finally understanding.
'Yeah, Josh told me his younger cousin loved football and the team. You should bring him to a match sometime.' He says.

'Maybe, if we stops waking me up so early' I say and josh and Marcus laugh as earlier I explained how he woke my up early and I found out this morning that I was coming here.

' just let me know and I'll sort you guys out some tickets.' He says

'Thank you I will do' I say smiling at him

'Okay we ready to go?' Josh says standing up

'Yeah lets go.' I say as me and Marcus stand up and follow him.
We walk around and Marcus and josh go into shops and buy things but nothing really catches my eye so I don't get anything.
They both walk out of Gucci, and I check the time and it's 8pm damn time flies. We got here at 4.

'Guys I'm gonna have to go, I have training tomorrow and I have to get up early.' Marcus says as they reach where I'm sitting.

'Yeah we should get heading too' josh says.

'Aria I'll get in contact with you about the tickets' Marcus says.

'Yeah here put ur number into my phone and I'll put mine into urs.' I say as we switch phones.
I type my number in and save it as,
'girlbestieeee❤️ 🤟🏽' and give it back to him and see that he saved his as 'M.bestfrienddd🤟🏽' . We both laugh as we see what we saved it as.
' great minds think alike.' He says as I hug him and say goodbye.
Josh says his goodbyes and we make our way to the car.

'He seems like a nice lad.' I say as we get into the car.

'Yeah, him and Jesse are good people' he says and starts the car.

'Jesse? Who's jesse' I ask.

'Oh you'll see' josh says with a smirk.

'Urmmm okay' I say.

We arrive at the house and everyone's in their room. I say night to josh and go into my room.
I lay in bed and see that I go a message from Marcus.

*convo between them*

M'bestfriend- hey, I know it's sort notice but would you like to bring your brother down to training tomorrow. Don't worry I'll still give you guys tickets as well and there's someone I want you to meet😉

Me- hey, yeah sure why not! Thank you. And urmmmm okay, excited to meet them I guess?

M'bestfriend- no need to thank me. I'm guessing you didn't drive down to Manchester so you don't have your car. You want me to pick you up?

Me- if it's not a problem.

M'bestfriend- not a problem at all. I'll pick you guys up at 10. See u tomorrow, night x

Me- nightttt x
- *end of convo*

I exit the app and go onto Instagram to see so many new followers. I'm that's strange.
I than notice something that explains why

*marcusrashford tagged you in a post*

I click on it and it's a picture and me and josh doing funny poses with this caption.
'Lunch with my two best friends' 🤟🏽❤️

I go on to the comments and write 'bestieeeee'
Two seconds later, I see someone replied to my comment saying:

'You replaced me😞😂' - @jesselingard

I laugh and reply with.
Don't worry, I'm his girl bestfriend so I didn't replace you🙃😂.
He likes the comment.
I than get another notification saying
*@jesselingard followed you*
My phone pings once again, with a notification from Instagram.

@marcusrashford: @arialively_ looks like you've already met the person😉

So this is the famous Jesse everyone's talking about.
I click onto jesses profile and holy shit. He is hot.

Authors note:

Dammnnn. 4 chapters for one very important day. If this day wasn't to happen. Than what's about to happen next wouldn't have happened either 😉

Jesse's finally been introduced in the book. But when will Aria meet Jesse. Maybe the next day?🤔😂.
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter xx
I couldn't not post anymore chapters today. I simply couldn't stop writing😂💕

Two more chapters tomorrow,

Amira xx