42:

Ari's PoV:

Me and Jesse go back downstairs, now as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Why did I say that? I was rushed, I'm not ready for a relationship but I can't break Jesse's heart again. I can't.

'Are you okay?' He looks at me with concern as I stare into nothing in the lift.

'Yeah I'm fine, I'm just thinking about everything' I smile up at him then put my head back down.

We walk out of the lift, about to walk back into the breakfast room and he stops me.

'Hey, you said you don't want to move fast but we're already boyfriend and girlfriend. Ari, that is us moving fast. I like you a lot, may even love you. But I don't want to rush you' he caresses my cheek as the words pour into my head, see times like this he's just perfect. Times like this I want to be his forever, but times like this don't last.

'So if we're not together, then what are we Jess?'

'We can just be seeing eachother, we don't even have to tell anyone, to the world we're just bestfriends, but between us were one step closer' he says and I hug him.

I guess I can deal with that, we're one step closer.

We walk into the breakfast room and everyone looks at me confused.

'Erm hi guys' I say and sit back in my seat.

'You took awfully long to just get your phone' Kyle smirks from across the room.

'Yeah I couldn't find it'

'Maybe because you left it here the whole time' dele passes me the phone shaking his head.

'Thank you, that was just a wasted journey upstairs then'

'Doesn't look so wasted according to the smile on you twos faces.' Trent says and me and Jesse laugh.

I look to the right and I see Jadon sitting there, he looks somewhat angry.

I decide to ask him later and start a conversation

'So you guys wake me up this early saying we have a big day planned. What exactly do we have planned, half of the team isn't here' i say to them.

'I don't know, we were just told by the gaffer that we have a big day ahead and we were also told to contact you and make sure you were here, so he did exactly that' dele says and I nodd.

We get up and they walk to the room where the boys chill.

I get a call from Hannah and I answer it.

'Hey, so before you tell me, I already know and for one I think your stupid for forgiving him. And two please tell me you've arranged for Ryan to be brought back' she says as soon as I answer the phone.

'Woah, first Hannah who told you?' I say and I turn around and I see Jadon put his head down.

'Okay so I know Jadon told you, but it's fine I spoke to Jesse about it' I say and I hear Hannah sigh.

'It's not fine Ari, how could he lie to you about this.'

It's not really lying if I didn't know about it, he just didn't tell me' I try to make it sound better.

'Okay so you guys are a couple and he lied about this, what's he gonna lie about when your engaged? Him having a whole wife in another country. Don't even get me started on when your married' I sit down and it sinks in. She's right

'Your right Hannah, but we're not together, yet. And I somewhat trust him. However you are right I need to get Ryan back'

'Alright well I'm going into work, I'll talk to you later' she says and ends the phone without giving me a chance to say bye.
I walk up to Jadon and sit near him.

'Why?' Is all I say and he looks up at me.

'I don't want you to get hurt. And someone had to speak sense in you, I care about you Ari' he says and I can see that he actually genuine.

'I know Jadon, but I'm an adult and I know what I'm doing. But I appreciate you being there for me' I say and I hug him.

'We cool?' He asks and I nod smiling at him.

Jesse's PoV:

I go outside to make a phone call, just as I'm about to to call her I get a phone from lily.

'Hey, hows everything going' She says and I answer the phone.

'Yeah everything's good'

'Where's Marcus, I've been trying to get through to him'

'Why? To tell him about the baby?' I question her

'No... wait. Why would I tell him are you delusional' the panic obvious in her voice.

'You might aswell, before Ari or Jadon tells him. Yeah Ari knows. And I don't think she's talking to you'

'Wait stop Jess, this is to much.'

'It's fine Lils, she'll forgive you, she forgave me. She just needs time' i say trying to calm her down.

'No jess, it's not okay. Because she doesn't know everything. You don't know everything' she says and my stomach twists into a knot.

'What do you mean?'

'Never mind, just leave it jess'

'No, Lils tell me'

'Some things are better off staying as a secret. I'm doing this for you, trust me' she says and ends the phone.

Why is there always something more. Some other secrets? Its like I'm in a constant battle with my life.

Authors note:

Hey guysssssss. So I've uploaded and they will be another upload in the next couple of days. Thank you so much for reading!

I just want to shoutout all of the amazing users who told me to upload, thank you guys so much💕💕💕

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 💕

Do you think Hannah and Jadon are right?

What do u think lily is keeping a secret?