7:

Aria's PoV:

I wake up and check my phone to see what time it is.
11:20. Much better then last time, finally getting my sleeping schedule back.
I sit up in bed and take my phone remembering to text Jesse back from last night.

Me: hey, sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. I was sleep. But id love to come and hang out with you guys. Send me your address and I'll get an Uber to you x

As soon as I send it I see that he is already typing, ooo someone's eager. I laugh to myself. I know I only met him yesterday but I really like him. I know it's stupid but hell when I'm with him I just feel so safe, like no harm can come my way. And I already feel like I can trust him with my life.
My phone pings and I see a response from Jesse.
*

Jesse❤️- morning, and don't be stupid I'll come and pick you up. 2o'clock okay? x

Me: yeah that's fine. Thank you so much, also my friend lily is coming aswell that Okay?

Jesse❤️- of course. Someone to keep rashy entertained ay😉

Me: hmmm and who's keeping you entertained then🤔😂

Jesse💕- let not go all stupid now Aria, see you at 2 x
*

I laugh, just as I'm about to turn my phone off I see a message from Lily.

Lilsss💕- hey, you better be up! I'm coming over to your aunties at 1. x

Me- okay, Jesse's picking us up at 2 x

Lils💕- okay well I'm getting ready now, see you in a bit x
-
I make my way down stairs and see josh playing on the play station.

'Hey, where is everyone I say as I walk in and sit down next to him.
'Hey, we'll the kids are sleeping and my parents and ur mum went out.' He says 'what you doing today.' He asks looking up at me for a second before resuming to his game.

'Well Jesse invited me to go and hang with him
And his friends later. You coming?' I say to him.

'Nah I can't, he already asked me but I'm busy.' He says.

'Busy doing what?' I ask curiously.

'None of your buisness' he laughs. 'So I heard that your staying here for another week'

'Yeppp, god help me' I joke.

'Shut up, you know you love it here. And your favourite cousin being here makes it ten times better' he says laughing.

'Yeah your right Alexa being here makes it so much better' I say laughing as he acts hurt. 'I'm joking, but your always busyyy, I hardly see you and I'm only here for another week an a half' I say pouting at him.

'Damn, Aria it's only wednesday. You literally got here on Monday evening, and I went out with you on Monday and introduced you to a bloody footballer why you still complaining.' He says laughing.

'That is very true.' I agree. 'But you better make some more time for time this week joshy boy. Or me and you are going to fight.' I say ruffling his hair.

'Okay Aria, sure' he says rolling his eyes.

'I mean it' I laugh.

'How you getting there, you want me to drop you off?' He says as the game finishes.

'No it's fine, Jesse said He'll pick us up.' I say trying my hardest not to smile.

'Ooooo look at you two. I want a invite to the wedding' he says throwing his hand up.

'Shut up, there isn't going to be no wedding. We literally met yesterday.' I say laughing at his childish ways.

'Hmmm okay, we'll see' he says as he begins another game.
I laugh and stand up shaking my head. Making my way upstairs to get ready.

I get in the shower and wash my hair and my body.
I then go into my suitcase and take out a plain grey dress. I decide to do my hair and make up before I get dressed.

I curl the bottom of my hair and I decide not to put too much make up on as it's too hot and I really cant be bothered.
By the time I put my dress on I check the time and it's 1:30. Surprise, surprise. Lily's late.

Almost as soon as I say that there's a knock on my bedroom door and in walks the one and only lily.

'ARIAAAA, omg I've missed youuu' she says jumping on to me.

'I've missed you too Lils. Becareful I literally just got ready' I say laughing as she finally gets off me.

'Oooouuu someone's looking nice to spend time with her mannnn' she says

'Shut up, he's not my man we're just friends' I say blushing.

'Sure, we shall see' she says sitting down on my bed.
Why does everyone keep saying that. I think to myself. It's like everyone but me knows that something is going to happen.

Me and lily catch up for half an hour and I explain to her more on how I met the boys. My phone starts to ring and I see that it's Jesse.
I answer it and put it on speaker.

'Hey, I'm outside' he says as I answer.

'Okay we're coming out now, just putting our shoes on.' I say as I end the call and we get up to make our way down stairs.

Me and lily say bye to everyone and open the door to see Jesse leaning on his car, scrolling through his phone wearing his D&G tracksuit. This man is so hot oh my god.
I close the door behind me and Jesse looks up.

'Hey girls, you alright' he says as we walk towards him. I go up to him and give him a hug.

'Hey, jesse meet Lily. Lily, this is Jesse.' I say introducing them to Eachother as me and Jesse pull away.

'Nice to meet you' Jesse says as he hugs lily.
'Same here' She says. We get in the car, Lily sitting in the back and me and Jesse in the front.

'Thanks again for this Jesse' I say before he starts the car.

'It's fine, I'm the one who told you to come. It's no problem honestly.' He says and starts to drive off.
-

Jesse's house isn't far from my aunties house at all. It's literally 10minutes away. During the car drive we listen to music and almost every song Jesse plays I already have on my playlist. It's so weird how we have similar taste in music.

We pull up to a massive gate and it opens revealing a beautiful house.

I mean,my aunties house is big, but it's nothing compared to this.
He parks up next to many cars and we all get out of the car.

'Some of the lads are already here. Don't worry you'll get used to them' he says laughing as we make our way to his door. He unlocks it and we go into one of the main rooms and the first person I see is Marcus.

'Heyyy' He says as he walks towards me.
'Hey, bestiee' I says laughing as I hug him.
'Marcus, this is lily. My other bestfriend' I say laughing as I introduce them.

' hey.' He says as he gives her a hug. Lily, seems star struck. I haven't seen her like that since she first met Jack. Yeppp I see where this is going.

'Come on guys I'll introduce you to the other guys, two of them are visiting here'
he says and we walk through the lower ground of the house to the garden.
When I get there and I see three men.

'Aria and Lily, this is Paul, Trent and Dele.' Jesse says pointing towards each of the boys.

Me and lily say hi and hug all of them.

'Didn't I see you yesterday at the training pitch' Paul says.
' yeah I invited her and her brother to come and watch us.' Marcus she's before sitting down on the outside furniture.

'Ohh that makes sense now' he says and laughs.

We sit there and we all talk about our life's. I find out that only one of them is Jesse and Marcus' team mate for Man U and the others play for other teams and are only here to visit but they all play for England together.

They seem like really nice people.