The Compound

God, how Peter doesn't want to go there.

Let me explain. It was just a wonderful day, not really if you have a Flash Problem only thing is that time in decalthon.

And fuck was he scared when his coach told them that they were going to the Avengers Compound!

Ever since his Aunt died, his been staying with Tony.

Tony adopted him. Took him in under his wing. But this? This has got to be unbelievable. How could a local high school, get a pass to the safest and yet dangerous place in the world. Not counting the Stark Tower.

And now? Peters in the compound since a team meeting was held, meaning his dad was there.

The Avengers were long pardoned from the the accords so they can come out if hiding and here they are.

As Peter headed inside, he made sure he crumpled the paper until it can be seen as just one piece of paper with wrong writings. Isn't that great? No.

Little did he know, Natasha had kept extras.

When dinner came by, Peter was happily chit chatting with Thor, hoping that his nervousness would just go away.

His Spidey Senses blared to reality, he looked at Natasha, waving a slip. Good things that his eyes, was been leveled up. He saw the information.

Field Trip to Avengers Compound, Friday.

PLEASE RETURN it to your teacher on the following day.

Parents Signature

Where Peter was all colorful, he was now... In the shade of white. He was paled.

Thors hand was waving in his face. Wondering why the child of Stark froze. "Give me that back." Peter finally said. "Tony, please sign this." Natasha said.
As Tiny read through, he knew what was gonna happen. He passed it and made sure every avenger in the dinner table signed. Except Peter Benjamin Parker Stark.

Peter growled in annoyance. "Please don't do anything that will embarrass me dad, Aunt Tasha, Uncle Bruce..." and all the name of the Avengers. They just smirked in Peters begging.

Soon Peter knew it was impossible to unconvince them, but... At least he tried.

He just walked to his room defeatedly and grabbed his phone. He texted...

Peter Parker:
I will get stab that I won't have to go tomorrow.

Peter Parker:
Maybe I'll call Uncle Loki to stab me.

Ned Leeds:
Sucks to be you bro.

Liz Toomes:
Come on, it's not that bad.

Michelle Jones:
I am so gonna laugh my head off when I see your face in red.

Peter Parker:
Very funny.

Peter and his friends just chatted. He was too sleepy so he said good night.

And he didn't go out to patrol the city, he was too tired. His friends gave him a laughing fit.

-

And now. Peters worst dreams has come true.