Flash is so Dead.

Well, Peter never really expected what happened, really, getting stab in the middle of school, his friends eating Flash out, the Avengers and Aunt May immediately treating him. Well... Let's count the superheroes in the school...

Guardians of the Galaxy
The Avengers
Carol Danviers or Captain Marvel
The Revengers, somehow Loki was resurrected.
Doctor Strange
And possibly the X-Men,
Lastly... Every superhero you can imagine except DC universe also... A bonus if you look at the ending.

So yeah, the school was over populated with superheroes and all Peter wanted to do was breathe.

Wanda sensing this along with telepathic ability superheroes, ushered the superheroes out of the school, made them wait outside.

The Avengers and his protective friends stayed though, so let me tell you what really happened.

-

Peter was really having a great day. Catching the bus on time having Tony Stark as his father, his family the Avengers, and almost every Marvel superhero ever wants to be in his family, only problem is they wouldn't fit.

But... As you all say Parker Luck™ strikes again.

Flash "Accidentally" emphasize on the word.

Stabbed him before the accidental stabbing happened he said some mean words.

"You know? Why do you even lie about something that's not true? God how are you even in this school, you faggot, a nobody, your just somebody who is being used as a replacement. Your parents didn't love you so they left you. Your uncle got tired of you so he left you. And your aunts gonna die. Your friends are tired of you. Your just somebody that has no use for this world."

That's when he grabbed a knife and stabbed it into Peter.

Peter just was tired. He was tired of the everyday lies so he said.

"Take it out. I would die if you stabbed it in me. If you really want to know. I'm Spiderman, and Spiderman doesn't die or gets hurts with words."

Peter took out the knife.

-

That's how Peter is with the Avenger his aunt. And with Flash's parent.

Flash was on the other side, glaring at his parents.

"Alright Flash why would you stab a fellow student and admit it as an accident." his principal said.

"It's just that I'm jealous of him! His so much better than I am! My parents don't even love me! His got a loving aunt! His just better at anything I would do! I admit what I said was true about him! Everyone notices me before! Once he arrived, strikes first every time, I became a second! A replacement! His life is so much better!" Flash was now crying.

His parents were looking down.

"But still kid, you did a very irresponsible act. You will now go to Juvy I'm sorry." Steve stated.

Flash looked at them. His once wet eyes were covered with fury that his face turned red. "I hate all of you!" Peter looked at him and smiled. "I know." Peter waved goodbye and started heading to the door. Before slipping out. "Oh, let me remind you, you might want to use the car door superheroes are turning villains to kill you." he smirked and went to his friends.

Inside the room Flash stood up and ran out the door.

He was tripped by Ned Leeds, got snapped by Michelle and was slapped by Liz before letting him go. "Good luck in juvy!!"

-

Bonus Chapter.

Flash was now sleeping as peaceful as he could in the Juvy. Before... A mob of fan girls, fan boys, took him out.

"Flash, Flash, Flash, we know your dumb, but not this dumb you really don't know when to stop do you?" one fan said.

"Don't worry will be nice." one mischief smile was showed.

"Let's get this party started!"

And night by night the people inaide the building would hear a boy shouting and screaming.

And at the last day. "Good night Flash!!!" they killed Flash.

Yup buried him deep under the soil.

Covering the fourth wall, police didn't really search for the killers, afraid they would be next.

So, yeah, Flash was buried next to Chris, Jake and other interns who were dead when they abused Peter.

So... Yeah... Don't worry readers, Flash is long gone. The police won't find you and Tony Stark had to break the fourth wall, giving all of us money! So... Yeah...

Thank you iamKhrafan123 for our funny convo and for a good request, had fun writing this so hope your satisfied and don't worry about the Trans Peter I will do it tonight. Thanks!!!