I Love You But Do You Love Me?

"Do you love me?" He asked He had tears streaming down his face, when the girl looked at the boy. His smiled faltered when he saw the look of the girl. "I'm sorry but... I don't... I love someone else..."

The boy's knees slammed at the ground. His tears streaming harder. The girl didn't want to look at the broken face of the boy. So instead... She looked away and ran, tears streaming down her own face.

"Why? Why is it always me?!" the boy shouted at the sky the tears joined with the rain.

But the boy didn't stop crying. The tears didn't leave his face when he arrived back home.

-

Peter had tears streaming down his face as he watched the wretched heart breaking scene in front of him.

He bit his tongue to stop from crying out loud.

He was the only one. He felt this pain. He felt it. He read it, heard it but... Nothing can explain how his heart was pounding hard in his chest.

He kept crying and crying.

Natasha walked into the room when Peter was asleep.

She looked at Peters sleeping form. He was so peaceful. So safe.

So... Vulnerable. And then... She saw something that they didn't realize before. Cuts in his arms. Fresh.

When she ran her hand through those scars and cuts....

Peter got a hold of her hand. "I'm sorry."

He kept repeating and repeating the word sorry, sorry all the time while tears streamed down his face.

Natasha hugged him and said... "It's fine... Please... Stop this... It hurts us to know that you have a facade that you build up when we want to know you the most. Please... Stop..." Natasha begged

"If I stopped.... The who would cheer up the tower?" Peter smiled.

"Peter cherish the moment you have with us. Make yourself feel home with us. I love you Peter. Your one of the most loving and kind person I know. And I'm proud of that."