The Epic Reveal

Well, it was bound to happen.

"Alright, you can do this Peter. Just gotta go to the daily gala and bam! You met the Avenger." Peter said to himself. "Keep saying that your self Pete." Peter looked back and saw his Aunt May on the door step of his bed room.

"Tony's waiting outside. You go alright? Don't make a mess out if yourself. It would be a pain in the Parker's line." May said sarcastically. "Alright. I'll see you later?" Peter asked. "Yup." May gave him a warm and genuine smile before hugging him.

Peter went down and saw Tony. "Alright Underoos. Let's go!" Peter entered the car. And was too nervous too say anything.

"Alright, you're worrying me Pete, what's wrong?" Peter looked at Tony like his grown another head. "And I'm asking who are you and what did you do to Mr. Stark?" Peter sassed back.

"Cant I just worry about my kid for once?" Peter looked shocked. "I mean my intern, yeah my intern." Tony replied, covering what he said.

"I'm just nervous. What if they don't like me?" it was Tony's turn to chuckle. "Oh they'll love you. Since their arriving tomorrow, you can have your beauty rest and we can tinker with your suit." Tony explained.

As they got there they headed into the lab and started to tinker.

Tony watched as Peter tinkered with his web shooters, it's like, Peter is his son. And no doubt, he was gonna protect his son from any danger, even if it's own life he has to sacrifice. This boy, his boy, was one of the precious thing in the world. He doesn't deserve the world. He deserves everything. All deaths that haunted him, he still smiles like there is no pain.

"Mr. Stark, look!" it snapped Tony out off his mind and back to reality. "I can't believe you kept all of this." Peter said. "Kept what Pete?" Tony asked. "This, this were my drawing, letters and gifts to you." Peter said.

And Tony never felt more proud. The little boy who keeps giving him letter of his day, was the boy he treats like his son, today. He didn't care if Friday recorded him crying. But this tears, this tears were for Peter. "Mr. Stark?" Peter asked. Concerned laced in his voice.

"Thank you." Tony said. Hugging Peter, Peters head was in his chest. It was the first time he felt genuinely happy. All his life, he grew up to be cold like his iron heart, but he never thought that one day it would how to change, change because of one kid.

"You never know how much this letters and drawings mean to me. They kept me strong. They ease all my worries. They were what makes me smile, laugh and even though I can't read some of this, I loved it. And finding out it was yours? I couldn't be even more happy." Peter felt his shoulder get wet.

There standing, Tony Stark, billionaire, philanthropist, playboy, genius, a cold hearted man, and his idol, mentor and possibly father, crying. He never saw the man saw vulnerable. Never.

But he was happy. He was happy that he gets to see this side of Tony. "Thank you for replying back Mr. Stark, you never know that as a kid, I am so happy that you took time to reply to me. And when you went MIA for 3 months, I couldn't sleep. But still believed you are alive, that your not dead, and am I right. Then the aliens happened. I thought you were gone Mr. Stark! When you entered that worm hole,  I was so scared. May and Ben would comfort me saying you'd be back and you did!" Peter was now crying.

"Oh kid!" Tony hugged harder. He never got so emotional with something. Not until today. "You know, we've met before. The crazy robots attacked, it was about to shoot me but... You saved me. I did the Iron Man pose hoping to shoot it. You even said Good Job Kid." Peter chuckled. His face buried on Tony's chest.

It made Tony even cry harder. But this? These were tears of joy. Not sadness.

"Alright done with the sappy stuffs let's go watch a movie?" Peter nodded, they smiled before laughing together.

Some people call it Iron Dad and Spider Son.

-

It was a surprise for the Avengers that there was no liquor, condoms, anywhere found in the living room.

"Friday, where is Tony?" Steve asked.

"Boss is asleep." They all had their mouth hanging wide open. "He was informed and is now going here." Friday's voice spoke. "Nice to see you guys again." Tony yawned

"Oh and how I have a story to tell you guys." Tony smiled.

Seeing Tony so happy talking about a kid. A kid like he'd known for years and still act like a proud parent that has something to brag about.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter said sliding in to the room. Almost slipping on the floor.

He recomposed himself and told him. "Don't I just look like you?" Peter asked. He was wearing a T-shirt having a right triangle and saying find x. Black pants and a black suit.

And Tony, Tony never felt so good and proud in his life before. "This, this my friend  is my boy." Tony introduced. "Your boy?!"

"I'm also Spiderman, names Peter Parker 15 years old." That's how it should have went but...
"I-im Spiderman... P-peter Parker at your service" Peter waved at them and put small smile.

And their reaction was different from what Tony was getting ready for.

Bucky's slowly softening.

Natasha has this glint in her eyes.

Wanda was smiling.

Vision was the same.

Clint suddenly got fatherly which made Tony growl.

Rhodey already knew so he just shaked hands with him.

Steve got up and pulled him to a hug and shook his hands.

Thor just slapped his back, gently.

Bruce just waved shyly.

And Peter froze upon seeing Bruce Banner.

Bruce looked at Tony if there was a mistake, Tony just smiled at him.

"I've read your articles sir. I even did one for a project, it was about your gamma radiation. And how you change into the Hulk, it is so awesome!" to say they were shocked was an understatement. Nobody, really understood Bruce's project, but this kid. This kid who just came as a superhero, a smart one.

"Is he a member?" Wanda asked. Tony shook his head.

"Supposed to be but... He didn't accept it." Peter looked flabagastared. "That wasn't a test? But how what?" Peter rambled. Tony just laughed.

"You know? I'd like to have you in the tower more. Maybe I can adopt you. Then May can stay here, or even work here! Pepper!!!" Pepper got close. "Were adopting Peter! He'll stay here with us. And May can be your new assistant! And let me tell you, your assistant is way to strict" Tony laughed

Pepper beamed at the idea. "Fri, you know what to do."

And that my friend is how Peter Parker met the Avengers wearing Tony's outfit and how it became Peter Parker - Stark.

Thanks for the request!!! ItsJustKai