Keep Doing What You Do

Alright, so I'm gonna stop taking request for now, in gonna finish the requests given to me, so in really sorry for not updating the request I said I'll do. But I haven't abandoned the requests I said I'll do. But some of my updates would be really short like the "Mr. White Wolf" "You MutherPlucker" sorry can't swear when my aunts right besides me. Yeah I'm updating like that and short sad stories. Yeah, I'm sad and I don't know why. So... Yeah, expect short stories from me. But I'll upload more long soon enough.

The guardians were at the tower as a superhero gathering.

"Peter! You are so dead when I see you!!!" Gamora shouted

Peter entered the room and immediately said.

"I.. I'm sorry MS. Gamora!!! I I didn't mean what you think I did! I'm sorry please don't kill me... I haven't asked MJ out to the prom yet!"

Tony stopped in his tracks.

Peter Quill went out when Gamora said. "Don't worry, it isn't you. Keep doing what your doing, you're too innocent for this world. I want you to ask that MJ put okay?" Gamora slipped out a knife out of her back and went head straight to Peter Quill.

"So when are we gonna meet this MJ girl? Also when you gonna ask her out Pete?" Tony Smirked.

"Mr. Parker, Ms. Jones is calling." Friday spoke.

So... What would MJ tell Peter?