You Replaced Me.

They said we're family. (We are Venom)

They said we're gonna be happy.

They said such sweet words.

Made happy memories.

But then again, people can't be trusted that much can they?

Everything that has happened. Were such memories that could be kept. Such people to trust. Where love could be given.

But loving someone only hurts you more doesn't it?

Lies are pins and needles going into your body. Pinching you, drawing out blood, making you scream for it to stop. For it to stop the pain.

For them to stop stabbing you in the back.

For them to say the truth even when it hurts cause they always say, a truth can make trust stronger but a lie can create a barrier.

Trust is something that needs time and patience. It isn't given to somebody. You can't do it.

But why? Why did I trust them? Why did I let them use me? But in the first place, is it my fault or theirs?

-

I, Peter Parker has been replaced. Replaced by the family I love. By the persons I trust the most.

I can't even go out as Spiderman anymore. You know why? Cause this damn scientist used my blood to have somebody better. To replace the old Spiderman. To replace me.

Isn't that fun? Is it fun that I was tortured? Is it fun that my family didn't save me? That I had to escape on my own?!

That while I was kidnapped they didn't care?! They were hanging out with somebody! That they were happy with somebody else?! That only three persons care for me?! That my aunt, Wanda and Loki are the only ones who care!

Did I do something wrong? Did I loose a hope?

Maybe sinking into the darkness would help me. Maybe sinking in the night would help me.... Maybe I should just die.

Like pull a trigger in my heart? Would that work.

Maybe...

I should just leave this world.

Nobody even cares anymore...

-(I can't stand talking in first person)

"Mr. Stark?" Peter asked. Tumbling forward. Even though Peter wants to hate on the family that betrayed him. He can't. And Tony was all alone. The fucking intern left him!

Tony looked at Peter. His eyes had a scared look.

"I... I don't feel so good..." Peter said. His eyes going dull.

"Your safe your with me kiddo." Peter held on to Tony's body.

Hugging the man as if his life depended on him.

"Please, sir. I don't want to go, I don't want to go!" Peter had tears streaming down his face. He was never afraid of death in his life. But now, it was dragging him.

He didn't want to die. He wants to reconcile, forgive and forget! But it's like the world hates him.

Tony pushed him on the ground. Peter looked at Tony's eyes. It held the same resemblance when Tony told him...

"What if people died out there? Different story right? Because that's on you." Tony said his voice threatened to get high. He was scared for the kid he only knew for a month and a half. "But if you died. I feel like that's on me. I don't need that in my conscience." Tony said. His eyes softened at the kid.

Peter was tugged off of his memories when he felt himself starting to disappear.

He looked at Tony then faced forward before muttering... "I'm sorry."

His body was now in ashes, Tony grasped for it. Holding it. His kid died. His son died.

What has he done?  He stood up. Sat on the rock. A tear slipped down his face.

Waiting for him to disappear. But it never came.

"Your son was brave." a blue alien made of tech said.

"We need to go to earth and team up with the rest." Tony said.

He picked up his helmet. Saying to Friday. "Call Thor. Say we need a lift." and a few minutes later a god appeared and dragged the two of them back to earth.

When he met up the team, they looked at him surprised. "Where's Jacob?" Steve asked. "Ran away like a scardey cat." Natasha looked shocked. "Wait... That means..." Tony nodded. "Peter was with me. And I... Saw him disappear..." Tony finally fell at the ground. He didn't even stop the tears flowing down his face.

He felt Pepper hugged him. And he heard the door open and he heard. "Dad!" Tony's vision was blurred. But he knew that the voice was Jacob.

Tony stood up and slapped the boy.

"I am not your father." Jacob looked shocked. "What do you mean?" Jacob asked.

"Your the reason why Peter is gone! Your the reason I haven't spent a lot of time with Peter! Your the reason why we forgot him!" Tony said.

"But... He was a worthless piece of trash! He was a shitty boy! He was just a replacement! He wasn't even good!" and just like magic. May appeared and slapped the boy.

"You fucking shut up about my nephew. You have not know what his been through. All the shits, all the problems, even a building fell on him! A fucking building! You can't replace him as Spiderman. People doesn't like you, you see. So shut up." May said.

"And you, all of you. I want Peter back. And we are not stopping until he is back. Got it?!" May said. People nodded.

"And you. You better shut the fuck up if you don't want die." Steve glared.

-

And they did. They won against Thanos.

And people started turning back.

And when Peter returned back.

His eyes were dull. Colorless. Lifeless.

And they wondered why. But then they found out. He was running out of air.

His suit was torned.

This immediately got him back to Earth where Peter was coughing hard.

And when the others arrived the saw Peter.

With May. Hugging.

Smiling like there's no tomorrow.

And maybe it'll be better. Much better.

-

Months passed by. Peter wasn't going at the tower. Avoiding them.

And Tony looked at himself.

He looked back and saw the Avengers encouraging eyes.

He sighed and knocked.

And what he expected wasn't a good one. He heard Peter say.

"Who are you?"